Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Kata Rocks Hotel Restaurant in Phuket, a romantic birthday dinner by the sea

62 0
Post time 2024-6-17 05:31:57 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

This time I brought my bestie to Phuket for her birthday! The sunset that day was super awesome and lasted for more than an hour. The waiter kept taking photos and videos of me. Later, I gave him 300 baht to express my gratitude. Fortunately, my bestie was also very happy and the photos were very good~

But!! I really want to complain about this hotel and restaurant!! It is kataroks, Kata Rocks Hotel and Restaurant. The service attitude here is extremely poor! The hotel will be complained about in the next article, avoid thunder! It is extremely unfriendly to Chinese people!

I made a reservation in person at the front desk five days in advance. At that time, I was outside with my bestie to eat seafood. I received a call from the hotel and told me that because the decoration belonged to outsiders who came to the restaurant to decorate, I needed to pay an additional 5,000 baht for their service staff?

Because the decoration was beyond the use of the restaurant time? ? I was confused at the time? I made the reservation only after I communicated that I could decorate it, and I didn’t say that I would need to pay extra fees if I asked outsiders to decorate it! ! I directly refused to pay the fee. It was outrageous to ask me to add money for no reason.

I asked the owner of the florist and he said he had never encountered any extra charges in this place. Later I told the restaurant that I would not pay a cent if they did not inform me in advance. This shop is not suitable for taking pictures at all! Very low cost performance

Phuket-Kata Rocks Hotel Restaurant in Phuket, a romantic birthday dinner by the sea
Phuket-Kata Rocks Hotel Restaurant in Phuket, a romantic birthday dinner by the sea
🎈This time I brought my best friend to Phuket for her birthday! The sunset that day was amazing and lasted for more than an hour. The waiter kept taking photos and videos of me with two clicks. I later gave him three hundred Thai 🐷 to express my gratitude. Fortunately, my best friend was also very happy and had a good time~
😤But! ! I really want to complain about this hotel and restaurant! ! It's kataroks, Kata Rock Hotel and Restaurant. The service attitude here is extremely poor! The next article about the hotel is to avoid lightning! Extremely unfriendly to the Chinese! [Angry R][Angry R]
🍴 I made a reservation at the front desk five days in advance for the restaurant. At that time, I was taking my best friend out to eat seafood. I received a call from the hotel and told me that the decoration belonged to someone from outside. When setting up the restaurant, do I need to pay an extra 5,000 Thai🐷 for their service staff? [Angry R] Because the layout is beyond the use of the restaurant? ? [Black Potato Question Mark R] I was confused at that time? I made the reservation after being told that it could be decorated, and they didn't tell me that I would need to pay extra if I asked someone from outside to decorate it! ! I refused to pay the fee directly, and came to me to add it out of nowhere💰
And I asked the flower shop owner and he said that he had arranged the decorations here many times and had never encountered such a situation of extra charges. Later, I told the restaurant that I didn’t inform the last-minute extra in advance and I wouldn’t pay a cent. This store is suitable for taking pictures but not suitable for staying in! Very low cost performance

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:33 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.149875 second(s), 32 queries .