Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Travel to Mirror Lake in Krabi Island, a beautiful secret place that you will never expect

153 0
Post time 2024-10-5 23:17 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

When I Traveled to Krabi, Thailand, the most surprising thing for me was the Mirror Lake. It is not too far from Ao Nang Beach, about a 40-minute drive. You can book a one-day Tour on Taobao, or a half-day tour to be exact, for about 100 yuan to pick you up from the hotel and send you back to the hotel after the tour. Krabi Mirror Lake is a low-lying pond surrounded by high mountains. The water of the Mirror Lake is clear and bottom-out, just like a mirror, cool and quiet. You can clearly see the dead trees, water plants, and colorful fish at the bottom of the lake. The whole scenic area is still in a relatively primitive state. I really like it here and highly recommend it! It’s a pity that I didn’t go swimming during my menstrual period, otherwise I would have been super comfortable

Krabi-Travel to Mirror Lake in Krabi Island, a beautiful secret place that you will never expect
Krabi-Travel to Mirror Lake in Krabi Island, a beautiful secret place that you will never expect

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-16 00:56 GMT-8 Processed in 0.153528 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list