Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Traditional Thai massage at Panan Krabi Resort stretches every muscle in the body

86 0
Post time 2024-10-24 01:57 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The traditional Thai massage at Panan Krabi Resort is so great! Especially if you do yoga and have good ligaments, you will feel super enjoyment (I think you all understand what I mean). It seems that every muscle in your body has been stretched one by one. There is soft music in my ears, which is not really music because there is no melody. It is more like the sound of gentle waves, surging in circles, making people fall asleep. I tried to make myself half asleep and half awake, enjoying every minute and second given by the massage lady. The lady spoke very gently and her technique was also smooth. Her name is Sao. When she talked to me during the massage, she would whisper in my ear, as if she was afraid of waking me up from my half-awake state.

A 60-minute traditional Thai massage costs 900 baht. From the soles of the feet to the top of the head, from the back to the face, all the massages were done in place without any slackness. Before starting to massage the face, she would whisper softly: I have to wash my hands. The whole process was very comfortable. If you stay at this hotel, you can experience the traditional Thai massage here.

Krabi-Traditional Thai massage at Panan Krabi Resort stretches every muscle in the body
Krabi-Traditional Thai massage at Panan Krabi Resort stretches every muscle in the body

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-25 14:34 GMT-8 Processed in 0.148206 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list