Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Wu Xing Restaurant in Angeles, Philippines, looks very clean and high-end at first glance

146 0
Post time 2024-10-24 23:18 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I came to Wu Xing for dinner today! To be honest, the atmosphere was very good when I came in. It was very clean and high-end at first glance! The chef came out to chat with us and found out that he was from Jiangsu! I recommend sisters who have a budget to come here for a meal! The Chinese food here is one of the few in the Philippines that has not been modified. It is very authentic Chinese food and tastes very delicious.

Clark/Angel City-Wu Xing Restaurant in Angeles, Philippines, looks very clean and high-end at first glance
Clark/Angel City-Wu Xing Restaurant in Angeles, Philippines, looks very clean and high-end at first glance
Come to Wu Xing for dinner today! One thing I said is that the atmosphere is very good as soon as you come in. At first glance, it looks very clean and high-end! The chef came out and chatted with us and found out that he was Jiangsu Di! I recommend sisters who have the budget to come and have a meal!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-25 14:33 GMT-8 Processed in 0.166682 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list