Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

The outdoor infinity pool at Harbour Grand Kowloon in Hong Kong is a must-visit

179 0
Post time 2024-9-6 17:51 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I am very satisfied with the hotel I booked this time! Harbour Grand Kowloon, Hong Kong. I booked a superior room in advance. After communicating with the front desk, I upgraded to a sea view king bed. It took about ten minutes to check in. Maybe I arrived early and there were not too many people. It was still quite fast and the service attitude was also very good. Hong Kong hotels can only check in at 2 pm. If you arrive early, you can leave your luggage in the lobby and come back to check in at the appointed time.

In Hong Kong, where every inch of land is valuable, it is really luxurious to have a room of more than 40 square meters, and there is also an unbeatable sea view. The price for our two nights is about 1300, which is really super value! The hotel does not have free mineral water. Remember to buy a few bottles from the supermarket outside the hotel and put them in the refrigerator. The refrigerators in Hong Kong hotels are as good as the air conditioners in the MTR!

You must check in at the hotel's outdoor infinity pool. Although it is not particularly large, you can see the view of the harbor. The scenery is different during the day and at night. Don't be too comfortable lying on the beach chair. The pool closes at 8:30 pm. Don't miss the time.

The hotel is located in Huangpu. It is 100 meters away from Exit C2 of Huangpu MTR Station. It is very convenient. The downstairs of the hotel and the path next to it are very romantic. I took a ferry back from Causeway Bay in the evening and took a walk downstairs to enjoy the sea breeze and the night view. The ferry terminal is next to the hotel, which is closer than the subway exit.

Hong kong-The outdoor infinity pool at Harbour Grand Kowloon in Hong Kong is a must-visit
Hong kong-The outdoor infinity pool at Harbour Grand Kowloon in Hong Kong is a must-visit

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:17 GMT-8 Processed in 0.178056 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list