Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

SPA exploration in Macau Tai Temple House, gold brick energy stone massage experience

247 0
Post time 2024-7-27 20:35 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

A treasure spa shop I found in Macau during the holiday. It was so tiring to hike in Macau. On the way back, I was attracted by the shop sign and decided to try to enter the door. I was surprised by the Thai decoration style. It was the same atmosphere as the massage shop we went to in Thailand.

Shoes were prepared for us when we entered, and a series of Thai VIP treatments were carried out. My sister and I chose "ソ gold brick energy stone massage" and "ソ essential oil massage", which made us feel very comfortable and relieved the fatigue of a day of shopping. The master has moderate strength and professional techniques, and the whole process was very relaxing.

1. 30-minute head, shoulder and neck massage

Chinese acupressure massage to relax the head, shoulder and neck
Relieve muscle soreness
Improve migraine
Strengthen the immune system

2. 60-minute aromatherapy essential oil massage

Chinese acupressure massage
Aromatherapy essential oil full body massage

3. 90-minute aromatherapy essential oil SPA

Full body relaxation with premium aromatherapy essential oil full body massage
A state of balance and comfort for body, mind and spirit
Luxury enjoyment like a royal family member

Address: 251-292 Avenida da Comercial, Macau, Emperor Entertainment Hotel, 20th floor (elevator 20th floor)
Tel: +853-28372369

Thai Palace 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑺𝒑𝒂 will open the door of Thai nobility for you and create a Thai aristocratic spa experience.

Macao-SPA exploration in Macau Tai Temple House, gold brick energy stone massage experience
Macao-SPA exploration in Macau Tai Temple House, gold brick energy stone massage experience

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-20 15:38 GMT-8 Processed in 0.159327 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list