Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Pattaya kinn massage shop, quiet environment, technicians with appropriate strength

238 0
Post time 2024-10-9 04:12 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Traveling in Pattaya, Thailand, I went shopping during the day. At night, I accidentally discovered a treasure shop. I passed by and it looked good, so I went in with the mentality of giving it a try. I chose a Thai massage and it turned out to be very good. The strength was just right. It was so comfortable! I will go there again before returning to Bangkok tomorrow.

Pattaya-Pattaya kinn massage shop, quiet environment, technicians with appropriate strength
Pattaya-Pattaya kinn massage shop, quiet environment, technicians with appropriate strength

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-16 00:45 GMT-8 Processed in 0.157841 second(s), 38 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list