Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

IT Park Ground Night Market in Cebu, Philippines, featuring only local specialty cuisine

87 0
Post time 2024-9-29 02:21 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

It's a very lively night market, safer than Carbon, I didn't encounter any thieves, but there are only food, no place to sell small items. There are many Tourists, and I met many Koreans. The mango juice drink in the second picture is a mango juice drink. I ordered it casually. My classmate said it was very famous, so I bought it. But I don't have much interest in desserts. Many locals lined up to buy it!

There is also a very trendy men's barber shop when you walk to the exit. You can try it. It is professional because of its focus. Everyone knows that the haircutting technology in Southeast Asia is magical, but I saw from the window that the customers are quite stylish. There is a spicy hot pot restaurant nearby, called "Yang hero", friends who like spicy food can try it.

Cebu-IT Park Ground Night Market in Cebu, Philippines, featuring only local specialty cuisine
Cebu-IT Park Ground Night Market in Cebu, Philippines, featuring only local specialty cuisine

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-30 12:32 GMT-8 Processed in 0.139829 second(s), 35 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list