Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Orchard Pan Pacific Hotel, the outdoor swimming pool is like a playground in the forest

206 0
Post time 2024-9-13 00:58 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Hotel name: Orchard Pan Pacific Hotel
Hotel address: 10 Claymore Road, Singapore, 920 meters from Orchard MRT Station

This time I Traveled off-peak, perfectly avoiding the days of the return of the south wind, and came to Singapore with bright sunshine, and my mood instantly improved! Especially this hotel in Singapore gave me a very good experience. Not only is the design first-class, the location is first-class, and the service is also first-class, which makes me want to visit it again immediately.

The hotel was newly opened in June 23, and all kinds of facilities are very new, with the focus on the exterior design! Like a Lego playground in the forest! The open-air garden swimming pool on the 5th floor is a dream scene from Inception, and it takes a minute to make a blockbuster! The swimming scene at night is even more beautiful! There is a small balcony in the room, and the Wizard of Oz swimming pool is visible, which makes me deeply beautiful!

🔹Special catering: Breakfast is very rich, dinner is buffet, and it is so comfortable to eat by the window! You can also enjoy exquisite afternoon tea in the beautiful garden scenery.

🔹Location: Right on Orchard Road, right outside the subway station, there are all kinds of delicious snack shops around, you can stroll over, and it’s quick to take a taxi!

🔹Surrounding attractions: National Museum, near Fort Canning Park, CHIJMES, Haji Lane, Sultan Mosque, Clarke Quay, 2 stops away, very convenient for going out.

Room type: This time I stayed in a popular room on the beach terrace floor, the room can be directly connected to the hotel swimming pool (I don’t know about you, anyway, I tend to choose a newer hotel, I think it’s cleaner and more comfortable) The view is best on the 8th or 9th floor, you can see the swimming pool and the city view

Key point: Remember to book in advance.

Singapore-Orchard Pan Pacific Hotel, the outdoor swimming pool is like a playground in the forest
Singapore-Orchard Pan Pacific Hotel, the outdoor swimming pool is like a playground in the forest

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 17:17 GMT-8 Processed in 0.234410 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list