Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Vista Italian Restaurant overlooking the night view of Victoria Harbour

178 0
Post time 2024-6-6 20:33 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I booked Vista Italian Restaurant in advance for my birthday this time.

I thought the environment was flashy, but the dishes were really good!

The viewing seat overlooks the night view of Victoria Harbour and faces Central. After dark, the restaurant lights will turn dark and have a very atmospheric feeling.

It costs more than 1k for 2 people to dine. I have to praise the waiter for being so considerate! He will come over to help me with lighting when taking photos.

You need to call in advance or book a window viewing seat on openrice. It is recommended to arrive at 18-19 pm. There are more viewing seats.

Recommend lobster and lime linguine: the lobster and crab claws are very chewy, and the noodles are wrapped in tomato sauce and are very tasty.

The beef and onion pizza has a thin crispy base. There is even chili on it. If you don’t like spicy food, be careful.

The birthday dessert is pistachio thin mousse. The pistachio cake base has a very special taste, but the chocolate sauce at the bottom is a bit greasy.

In general, it is a dating restaurant with a high cost-effectiveness in Hong Kong. Sisters, go for it.

Hong kong-Vista Italian Restaurant overlooking the night view of Victoria Harbour
Hong kong-Vista Italian Restaurant overlooking the night view of Victoria Harbour

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 10:49 GMT-8 Processed in 0.183757 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list