Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

The Barai Spa, the most beautiful spa in Hua Hin, is like a work of art

268 0
Post time 2024-8-7 00:42 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

As we all know, if you travel to Thailand, how can you not get a massage? Thai massage is very famous, and most tourists will experience Thai massage when they arrive in Thailand. The difference is that some people will choose ordinary massage with high cost performance, while those with better conditions will choose essence SPA. The author is not a luxury traveler. I have experienced ordinary but authentic massages on several trips to Thailand, and rarely try advanced essential oil SPA. But after going there more, I always want some changes, and try more. So when I went to Hua Hin this time, I experienced a luxury SPA. The result after the experience was superb, so I also recommend it to everyone, be a woman who knows how to love yourself.

Thailand's top SPA brand, a combination of Thai therapy and Western techniques. It is said that I will experience a luxurious SPA in Hua Hin, so I chose "Barai", which is said to be the top SPA brand in Thailand. The Barai Spa is located in the Hyatt Regency Hua Hin. It is a SPA that is luxurious, thoughtful, and full of art.

Hua Hin-The Barai Spa, the most beautiful spa in Hua Hin, is like a work of art

Since Barai is very popular, you need to make an appointment one day in advance. You can make an appointment directly in the store or by phone. We originally wanted to make an appointment for 2 hours, but we booked it too late, and the technicians could only spare one hour. But this one hour is enough for us to understand its goodness.

As scheduled, we came to the front desk of Barai, and the service staff first served mint water to cool down. After a short rest, we started to choose the package we needed. Remember to arrive half an hour in advance, so that you can choose slowly to avoid taking up the massage time.

Barai's treatments are based on the natural elements of each person's body needs. It combines the essence of Thai therapy and Western techniques, focusing on the Thai concept of maintaining vitality and balancing the four elements. The different effects of water, earth, wind and fire give people a different experience. It is a very special massage treatment.

Since it is not convenient to take pictures inside the SPA, I can't show you pictures, but I still want to share a lot with you. The SPA here is not just a room, but a whole suite. The dressing room, shower room, and massage room are all separate, and the overall space is very large. Disposable underwear is provided in the dressing room, the aromatherapy used in the massage room smells very good, and the refreshments provided after the massage are also very delicious.

The most beautiful SPA in Hua Hin, bringing art to the extreme

The Barai Spa is also the most beautiful SPA in Hua Hin. In addition to its special massage treatments, the architecture of the SPA is also a highlight. The vivid light and shadow and meaningful colors make Barai comparable to an architectural work of art. Walking into here is like walking into the world of art. And what is it like to do a SPA in the art world? It's simply amazing!

When you enter Barai, you will pass through a carefully designed corridor. The narrow and dark corridor makes it seem very private, as if you have entered a secret base. Then there is another illusory starlight tunnel corridor, where sunlight shines in through the specially designed star-shaped holes in the wall. The interweaving of light and shadow interprets the charm of art.

Then, after passing through a short tunnel, you will come to an open area. The mirror-like pool water, the square red corridor, the big tree that you want to "peek" into, and the blue sky are simply a beautiful painting. The customers who come here are relaxed by such a beautiful view before they start the SPA. I think this is the most beautiful place in the entire SPA.

The colors used on the walls of Barai are also very sophisticated. The entire building is decorated with jujube red, peacock blue and gray-purple tones. It is said that such color matching has a soothing effect. Strolling under the high jujube red walls, the trails are winding, the artistic sand passes by, and the tropical gardens are surrounded on both sides, quiet and hidden. Different line patterns are designed at the door of each SPA suite, making each suite look unique.

Don't waste this beautiful scenery, get the correct way to unlock it

It's very enjoyable to do SPA, but don't waste this beautiful scenery. Go to SPA first, then take beautiful photos, and finally go to the beach. This is the correct way to unlock Barai.

I would like to recommend a few shooting locations: the starry sky tunnel, the square pool and corridor, the door frame with a sense of depth, and the beach area. If you have enough time, remember to stroll along the beach at the end and enjoy the sea breeze, which is super comfortable.

Although the SPA lasts for one hour, I recommend reserving two to three hours at Barai. If you book a two-hour SPA, you need to reserve three to four hours. This way you can fully appreciate this "art SPA".

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:08 GMT-8 Processed in 0.181169 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list