Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Macau Food Travel Restaurant Experience, Thai Food, Indonesian Food, Cantonese Food

285 0
Post time 2024-5-30 16:22 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I lived in Macau for a few years before, but I haven't been to Macau for 3 years. The taste of the restaurant may have changed. And everyone has different tastes. I can only guarantee that the guide I made is definitely not bad!

Macau Travel Guide:

1. Remember to exchange Macau dollars when crossing the border! ! !

It is possible that when you take a taxi or eat without Macau dollars, you will feel the capital iron fist of RMB to Macau dollars at a ratio of 1 to 1.

2. If you travel to Macau for more than 2 days, you can go to Watsons or ParknShop to buy a sosim phone data card (33 yuan). 10g a month, although it is a 4g network, the speed is good and it is still quite fast.

Macao-Macau Food Travel Restaurant Experience, Thai Food, Indonesian Food, Cantonese Food

3. When Traveling in Macau, please abandon Gaode Maps!!! Please use Google Maps.

4. You can buy a Macau Pass. I just checked that you can get a refund. You can get a 50% discount on Macau buses with the Macau Pass. By the way, Macau buses are very expensive, 6 yuan per Trip. Take the bus to Amaral Square, which is a transfer station for many buses. Lisboa, Emperor Hotel, New Yaohan (shopping), Ruins of St. Paul's, and many restaurants are in that area.

5. Bring a conversion plug (British standard). Some hotels may have spare ones. If you don't bring one, you can buy one in the supermarket. It seems to cost more than ten yuan.

6. You can download an app "Sixteen Fans", which can provide you with nearby Tourist spots and food. It is quite convenient.

Macao-Macau Food Travel Restaurant Experience, Thai Food, Indonesian Food, Cantonese Food

Royal Thai Palace
Address: Rua do Sin Ma Lo (near the Senate Square)
Thai food, tastes very good, I have eaten it several times and never had any disappointments. The shrimp cakes are very chewy.
ps: It opens at 5:30 pm, there are a lot of people, remember to call and make an appointment in advance. You can check the store phone number on Google Maps
Recommended dishes: roasted pork neck, fried shrimp cakes

Laili Indonesian Cuisine
Address: 40A, Qingcao Street, Macau (near Jinghu Hospital
I ate there once, the skewers are delicious. The price is not expensive, but the store is very small, and there are many people eating there, so there may be a queue
ps: closed on Mondays, don't go there empty-handed!
Recommended dishes: pandan rice, skewers, and slightly sweet drinks.

Ma Qingkang Nantian. Coffee Shop
Address: A, Vida Building, No. 65, Bela Street, Macau
Celebrities have checked in there, but it's not worth going there to eat. You can try it if you walk near there. The taste is OK. Not worth queuing!!!
Recommended dishes: Barbecued pork fried double egg rice, Ovaltine toast

Jin Yu Man Tang
The taste is OK, mainly because it is cheap and the portion is large! ! ! ! Many students eat here, the poor love it\(≧▽≦)/
ps: It is not worth queuing, I have never queued before.
Recommendations: Sheltering squid tentacles, baked corn with cheese

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-20 15:38 GMT-8 Processed in 0.179356 second(s), 30 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list