Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Hong Kong Tuen Mun Food Street Restaurant Yuelu(月滷), exquisite Taiwanese cuisine

270 0
Post time 2024-6-8 05:03 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I went to Tuen Mun with my friends and passed by a housing estate. There were many shops in the village, offering all kinds of food and groceries. Suddenly I saw a Taiwanese restaurant, and I remembered that I hadn’t eaten Taiwanese food in a long time. The name was so special. I want to try it inside. The environment is spacious and comfortable after entering, and music is playing, which has a unique flavor. There are also some Taiwanese souvenirs to buy, including noodles, seasonings, walnut cakes, Sachima, etc. It is very interesting.

Oyster Omelette NT$45
The whole plate is covered in big chunks, there are a lot of oysters, and the egg flavor is strong

Stir-fried lettuce with garlic 48 yuan
The garlic flavor is fragrant, the lettuce is tender and has no residue, and it is also garnished with mushrooms and onions.

Yuelu signature beef noodles 52 yuan
How can you not order the signature dishes? The noodles are smooth and chewy, the brisket is soft and smoky, and there are fried vegetables as side dishes.

Crispy pork ribs with vegetable rice 62 yuan
The salt-fried bones are crispy, not too much fried, the large plate is generous, and there are meat sauce and eggs as side dishes

Signature drunk chicken roll 42 yuan
I have to give this a thumbs up, the wine is fragrant but won’t make you drunk, and each chicken roll is tender and tender.

Casserole with dumplings and chicken 68 yuan
The soup is rich, there are 2 big dumplings, a lot of chicken, and the baby cabbage is fresh. You must have a dish when you eat. This dish is a must-try.

Pearl milk tea smoothie 15 yuan
The pearls are large and plentiful, which is great for relieving the heat.

Long Long Mi Mi special drink (hot) 5 yuan
It tastes sweet, not overly sweet, relieves greasiness and is beneficial

Restaurant name: Yuelu
Restaurant address: Shop L204, 1/F, Tai Hing Shopping Centre, 1 Tai Hing Street, Tuen Mun

Hong kong-Hong Kong Tuen Mun Food Street Restaurant Yuelu(月滷), exquisite Taiwanese cuisine
Hong kong-Hong Kong Tuen Mun Food Street Restaurant Yuelu(月滷), exquisite Taiwanese cuisine

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:06 GMT-8 Processed in 0.163535 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list