Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Spa Zennova, a high-quality, professional and cost-effective massage parlor in Hanoi, 90 minutes, 380,000 VND

149 0
Post Time 2024-10-20 01:46 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Spa Zennova, it is not easy to find a high-quality, professional and cost-effective massage parlor in Hanoi, but I found it! It is also fate. This is a treasure. Because it is not located in the old quarter where Tourists gather, the price is quite affordable, which beats any spa in the tourist area/Sanshiliuhang Street! I really want to recommend it to friends who come to Hanoi for tourism.

Massage shop name: Spa Zennova
Address: 113 Ngõ Núi Trúc, Kim Mã, Ba Đình, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Business hours: Monday to Sunday 09:30-22:00

[Environment] The shop is named ZENNOVA, zen means Zen, nova means new, and the artistic conception is quite beautiful. The decoration of this shop is definitely high-end by Hanoi standards. Because it is not located in the Hoan Kiem Lake area, the rent is definitely not that high, and the space is also large. The transparent wooden frame glass and the door handle made of Guanyin lotus finger are also in line with the overall style.

[Technique] I think I have been to many massage parlors, so after comprehensive comparison, I think it is not an exaggeration to give them the first place. They really gave me a full 90 minutes, without any water, and I enjoyed the whole process! It is definitely the most satisfying experience.

[Price] Full body essential oil massage: 60 minutes, 260,000 VND; 90 minutes, 380,000 VND. Before the massage, you will be given a cup of barley tea and a short juice, and after the massage, you will be given a cup of barley tea and a cup of yogurt. The service at the front desk is also super good. After the massage, you will be given a small card to comment on the technician's massage. If you approve of the technician's service and are willing to give a tip, you can directly add the amount.

Hanoi-Spa Zennova, a high-quality, professional and cost-effective massage parlor in Hanoi, 90 minutes, 380,000 VND
Hanoi-Spa Zennova, a high-quality, professional and cost-effective massage parlor in Hanoi, 90 minutes, 380,000 VND

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Links
Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-27 20:18 GMT-8 Processed in 0.159834 second(s), 40 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list