Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

TOP10 best restaurants recommended, Bakehouse egg tarts, Black Tea Ice House pork chop rice, etc.

302 0
Post time 2024-5-29 01:42 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

These restaurants in Hong Kong are all top-notch~very delicious and not expensive
Hong kong-TOP10 best restaurants recommended, Bakehouse egg tarts, Black Tea Ice House pork chop rice, etc.

1.Black Tea Ice Room
Hong kong-TOP10 best restaurants recommended, Bakehouse egg tarts, Black Tea Ice House pork chop rice, etc.

This was our first meal in Hong Kong. Because Mrs. Hua had to queue up and we were so hungry, we just found this one close to home. Unexpectedly, it was quite delicious. French toast and curry pork chop rice are recommended. The portion is super large!!

2.Bakehouse

The egg tarts I want to eat most in Hong Kong are the egg tarts of this restaurant, 12HKD/piece. You can pay directly at the Tsim Sha Tsui store without queuing. You can pick them up when you get there~ We were stuck, so we hurried to eat the freshly baked egg tarts, which were super delicious! I personally think they are not that sweet and not greasy~

3. Mrs. Hua Ice Room

I came to Caotang three times and ate before closing. Finally, I ate pork chops, chicken wings, tomato macaroni, and the soup was very rich! The portion is large, enough for two people. The pineapple bun is filled with soft-boiled eggs, tomato slices, and butter. It tastes unexpectedly good! The frozen milk tea is delicious, but don't drink it before night, I didn't sleep all night.

I feel that the taste of several ice cream shops is very different. If you have to wait in a long line, I don't recommend eating.

4. Rongji Noodle House (Jiadian Street Store)

I came to this restaurant because of Eason Chan! This restaurant is so delicious that I want to come again. You can buy two, three, or four servings, just choose what you like~
Recommend beef tendon + beef brisket + rice noodles

This store only accepts cash! The minimum consumption per person is 38 Hong Kong dollars (38 for two people, 46 for three people, 54 for four people...)

5. Xinji Cart Noodles

You can choose the spiciness of this cart noodles by yourself. It's delicious and authentic cart noodles! It's just that the menu looks like a test paper, and it's a bit difficult to understand
‼ ️Only cash! ! The average per person is HK$40 (HK$40 for a two-person set meal, HK$45 for a three-person set meal, HK$55 for a four-person set meal...)

6. Snacks are here (Jordan store)

I found this store for morning tea. It is downstairs from the hotel. There are not many people and no need to wait for a seat. This seemingly ordinary store tastes very good in every dish! Black gold lava buns, shrimp siu mai, shrimp dumplings, and chicken feet are recommended! The price of this store is also very affordable~

7. Fineprint

It is a very popular brunch store in Hong Kong. Find a seat before ordering when you enter the store. You can also eat at the door. Try to order in English in this store! ️Only cash or credit card are supported! The price is a bit expensive~ (not recommended for those who don’t want to take pictures)
ricotta toast: sweet but not greasy, blueberries are very fresh, and the bread is hard
Breakfast bowl: better than bread! The fruit is very fresh, and the yogurt is delicious with oatmeal~

8. 711 Kyoho Oolong Tea

I went to several convenience stores before I found it. I was amazed at the first sip. The taste is light. Oolong tea flavor, layered with a layer of grape fruit flavor, I drink three or four bottles a day

9. Jiajia Dessert

Affordable Michelin dessert, although there was a long queue at the door, it was quickly filled! The black sesame paste here is very fragrant, and you can add glutinous rice balls to make it even more delicious!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:20 GMT-8 Processed in 0.143694 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list