Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Macau Travel Notes (with a guide for a one-day trip to Macau)

334 0
Post time 2024-5-30 16:23 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I went to Macau with my classmates two days ago. The last time I went to Macau was in 2013. I came to Macau again after ten years. It was a different feeling to shuttle through the streets and alleys of Macau.

After a day of sightseeing, I found that although Macau is small, it is very exquisite. What impressed me most was the urban design of Macau. Due to limited space, Macau is very expensive. The roads are very narrow, and huge buses slowly pass through the narrow alleys; most of the residential buildings are densely packed with pixel-like grids, and parking lots are built in the air according to local conditions; scenic spots and residential areas are almost seamlessly connected, and schools are built next to the crowded scenic spots, making the best use of space. Such a compact urban structure makes Macau exude a strong humanistic atmosphere, with both historical traces and modern manifestations. When you are in it, there are surprises everywhere. I like to stroll in the streets and alleys, but unfortunately this time the time is limited. If you want to seriously visit Macau and feel the life of the locals, two days and one night may be a better choice. Another thing that impressed me was that Macau's tourism industry has developed quite maturely and standardized. Although the prices are a bit high, they are basically clearly marked and not deceptive. There will be someone to greet you as soon as you enter the entertainment venue. The staff will basically answer all your questions and even teach you how to play, but they will not induce or force consumption. I think it is rare for a tourist city to do this.

Another interesting thing is that Macau is really a place for wool. All major entertainment venues provide free tea and snacks, and there are various small gifts to receive; the shops near the scenic spots basically offer free tastings, and there is no problem at all if you only eat but don't buy. So as long as you are thick-skinned when you go to Macau, you can get a lot of bargains. Eat and earn, and the main purpose of going out is to have fun.

Finally, let's talk about Macau's pillar industry-the entertainment industry. Macau's entertainment venues are really magnificent and extravagant. Friends from the mainland may really find it difficult to adapt for a while when they come for the first time. Many times I doubted whether this kind of place is really something I can get involved in? In entertainment venues, you will deeply experience the subtle changes in people's mentality in the face of temptation. When the chips in my hand change from 100 to 500, the whole process may not exceed 1 minute. At this time, people will really feel a little floating, and begin to doubt what money is, and whether they have super powers to change their fate. In addition, around you, there is the sound of money flowing everywhere, and countless people are holding handfuls of chips in their hands. These affect your mentality all the time. This may be the charm of gambling, but it is also a trap of gambling. Therefore, it is best to set a few strict exit mechanisms for yourself before entertainment, which can be how much profit or how much loss, and exit immediately when any one is reached. When Traveling to Macau, entertainment is mainly an experience. Winning or losing is purely a matter of luck, so don't get carried away.

Macao-Macau Travel Notes (with a guide for a one-day trip to Macau)

Macau, see you next time!
1.webp
2.webp
3.webp

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 19:27 GMT-8 Processed in 0.148590 second(s), 30 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list