Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Tainan Travel Tour Anping Tree House, Sicao Green Tunnel and Black-faced Spoonbill

94 0
Post time 2024-9-26 23:03 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

📷Anping Tree House
The predecessor of the tree house was the office and warehouse of the British company De Kee & Co. After the warehouse was abandoned, it turned out to be the home of the banyan tree. The roots of the tree are intertwined on the entire wall, and the branches and vines "burst out" from the door holes, windows and various gaps. The tree crown breaks through the roof and spreads firmly, swaying in the wind with greenery. It was a bit cold in the morning, and the sun suddenly sprinkled down near noon, making the drooping ancient tree beards warm.

📷Sicao Green Tunnel
Please don't miss it‼ ️Although it is a short 30-minute voyage, it is an amazing small "Amazon jungle". The boat shuttles through the woods, and if you are not careful, you will be hit on the head by branches~

📷Black-faced Spoonbill Viewing Point
There are many bird watching spots in the park. Taijiang Park is the best bird watching spot in Taiwan. In winter, it is a transit station for hundreds of migrating birds, including endangered rare species. The black-faced spoonbill is the most precious. In 1999, there were only 288 of this bird left in the world. It attracted widespread attention and was protected. People actively established protected areas to prepare fish, shrimp and shells for them to stop and enjoy. Fortunately, these efforts finally paid off. In 2012, data showed that there were 6,162 of them in the world, and more than 2,000 stayed in Taiwan. That's why we can watch the wonder of the whole black-faced spoonbill hovering on the water here today~

📷Qigu Salt Mountain
I have never seen a salt mountain before. It's a little strange. The children had a lot of fun. Climb up the salt mountain and pretend to be in the snow mountain~

📷Jingzijiao Wapan Salt Field
Although the Journey is long, it is really worthwhile. I wanted to take pictures of the sunset in the salt field, so I went there early to wait. The salt farmers were still working in the whole salt field. Tourists can also go down to the field to experience the fun of digging and moving salt. Going deeper into the salt fields is the river bank. What's more surprising is that at dusk, thousands of black-bellied terns fly here to rest. They circle on the water in groups for a long time until dark, which is really amazing.

📷Chimei Museum
I really didn't expect to see such an art museum in Tainan. As soon as I got off the car, I had the illusion that I was in a European country. Entering the museum, I was shocked by the collections. The collections in the animal hall, weapon hall, musical instrument hall, Rodin sculpture hall, etc. are rich and exquisite. What surprised me even more was the oil painting hall, which selected paintings from the 13th to 20th centuries for exhibition. The design and color matching of the exhibition hall were made according to the timeline and style of the paintings. The aesthetics is also amazing. After leaving the exhibition hall and taking a walk by the lake, I encountered various water birds, ducks and geese, strolling leisurely by the lake with pride. It's too much of a sense of ownership.

📷Yuguang Island
It's really worth watching the sunset on Yuguang Island. The afterglow of the sunset reflects the entire sea surface red. What impressed me was that I had to use a hair dryer to blow my shoes for a long time this night.

Taiwan-Tainan Travel Tour Anping Tree House, Sicao Green Tunnel and Black-faced Spoonbill
Taiwan-Tainan Travel Tour Anping Tree House, Sicao Green Tunnel and Black-faced Spoonbill

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-30 14:18 GMT-8 Processed in 0.180897 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list