Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

After my second trip to Singapore with my kids, here are 20 tips to avoid disappointment

203 0
Post time 2024-9-24 03:39 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

This time, I brought my two kids to Singapore to participate in Camp Asia's summer camp. After school, I took my kids to check in at various attractions in Singapore. I played for 8 days in total. While I still have memories, I would like to share some practical tips with you.

1. Preparation before Traveling: Buy a Singapore phone card and a British standard conversion plug online, print out the air ticket order, hotel order and visa, and fill in the electronic entry information with the MyICA Mobile app within 3 days before Traveling, so that you can enter smoothly.

2. There are showers in Singapore every day, so it is recommended to bring an umbrella with you.

3. You can apply for an ezlink card at the subway station, which can be used for both subway and bus.

4. Prepare a power bank, as it is difficult to find rental equipment here.

5. You can use the wx applet Grab to take a taxi in Singapore. You need to prepay. You can refund or pay more after the Trip. If you bring a child, it is best to call a "family-type" car, as ordinary taxis may refuse to take you.

6. There are no mosquitoes in Singapore, so you don't need to bring mosquito repellent.

7. The night zoo is worth checking in. It is recommended to buy tickets and small trains online. Remember to book a few days in advance. The performances in the park should also be booked on the official website 2 hours in advance.

8. Duck boats can be booked a few days in advance, or you can buy tickets online. We took the Discovery, and there were Japanese, Chinese and English guides on the boat.

9. The luge on Sentosa Island is very fun. You need to make an appointment in advance for at least two rounds.

10. The Ferris wheel is a bit expensive but the experience is very good. The 6 of us contracted a huge carriage.

11. The Flower Dome and Cloud Forest in Gardens by the Bay are worth visiting. The indoor air conditioning is sufficient. You need to prepare a thin coat. At present, there is an Avatar-themed exhibition in the Cloud Forest. You can also watch a light show after visiting.

12. Children like the Art Science Museum very much. There are many interactive devices in it. Children can use brushes to design their own unique airplanes and marine life.

13. Minghui Frog Congee has a one-hour queue and an hour to serve. The food is very salty and not cheap. Whoever eats it will regret it.

14. I strongly recommend Lixing Teochew Fishball Noodles. The fishballs are super chewy. We ate them for 3 meals and never got tired of them.

15. Regarding shopping, if you want to buy big brands, you can go to Sands. If you want to buy mass brands, you can go to Vivo City. If you want to buy trendy brands, you can go to 313 on Orchard Road. You can also buy local brands such as CK, Pedro, and Pazzion.

16. There is an outdoor goods store near Little India MRT Station where you can buy very cheap Arc'teryx.

17. You can eat fresh Musang King in Singapore. Don't miss it if you like durian.

18. It is best to have Visa or Master credit cards. Some places do not support UnionPay. You can exchange cash in advance in China.

19. You can check in at Jewel Changi Airport (next to Terminal T1). The waterfall opens at 10 am.

20. Camp Asia summer camp, you can sign up for people over 3 years old, one session is 5 days, you can sign up directly on the official website.

Singapore-After my second trip to Singapore with my kids, here are 20 tips to avoid disappointment
Singapore-After my second trip to Singapore with my kids, here are 20 tips to avoid disappointment

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-30 14:32 GMT-8 Processed in 0.212257 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list