Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Bali's lesser-known attractions collection, no need to queue up to check in at the popular attractions

336 0
Post time 2024-6-2 05:31:05 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Should I go to Bali? This question has troubled me for years. Bali is undoubtedly the most unique of the famous islands in Southeast Asia, with tropical sea breezes and long sandy coastlines;

Bali-Bali's lesser-known attractions collection, no need to queue up to check in at the popular attractions
Large areas Green terraced fields;

Bali-Bali's lesser-known attractions collection, no need to queue up to check in at the popular attractions
The majestic Agung volcano;

The lush dense forest, and the majestic or gurgling mountains hidden deep in the dense forest. Waterfalls and streams;

There are also dreamy outlying island scenery.

The rich natural landscape is overwhelming. Coupled with the unique humanistic customs, temples, houses and art in Hindu and various minority religious styles, this island has a unique atmosphere. .

With a variety of luxurious hotels and exquisite B&Bs, people can always find their favorite relaxing corner. Countless Instagram bloggers choose to settle here, and countless celebrities choose to get married here. The reasons are obvious.

"Bali style" has even become a style label. When you mention these words, a very charming picture will appear in your mind. .

There is no doubt that who wouldn’t want to go to such an island that is particularly suitable for vacation? What am I struggling with?

Of course it’s because I don’t like to follow the crowd’s clock-in style of travel.
When I open the travel blog website or Xiaohongshu, all I see are the same back view of an internet celebrity in a long skirt on a swing, and the same photo of an internet celebrity’s afternoon tea in the swimming pool of a hotel.

Not to mention the overwhelming crowds of tourists at Tanah Lot Temple, Shengquan Temple, and Lover's Cliff. It felt so crowded across the screen that it was suffocating. Furthermore, I heard that every Internet celebrity attraction queued for two hours to take photos for five minutes of the "magnificent scene." Minutes made me feel uninterested.

What made this trip to Bali possible was that I grabbed a low-cost ticket from China Southern Airlines. The round trip from Shenzhen to Bali only costs 1,500 yuan. This is a once-in-a-lifetime low price. Why not take the opportunity to unlock this place? Let me be fascinated by the island.

When I started to carefully plan the itinerary, I discovered that in addition to those Internet celebrity attractions, there are too many surprises worth experiencing here! ! However, major domestic travel websites or marketing accounts have never recommended it, so few domestic tourists know about it.

So let me make a heavy recommendation. I have searched all over the Internet to collect the niche attractions and experiences in Bali. During our few days in Bali, except for another couple from China, we did not meet anyone else. There are very few Chinese tourists and, of course, foreign tourists.

Next, follow my footsteps and start a truly clean, comfortable and undisturbed holiday trip to Bali!

(After reading this, please share or give me a like, okay?)

This is a waterfall hidden in the valley. There are many large and small waterfalls in Bali, but this one gave me a strong desire to be there. It was because I saw this photo on Instagram:

Look at this stunning Tyndall Light! OMG!
The waterfall is located in a slightly remote location. It takes an hour or two to drive from the center of Ubud. The long distance makes me a little worried, because the photos taken by other bloggers were taken at sunrise. I am worried. We would miss that light if we rushed over.

The waterfall is in the valley. It takes more than ten minutes to walk down the mountain from the parking lot, and there is a small stream flowing through it. I didn’t have a good guide here. The commemorative handmade leather dragger I bought in Morocco is here. Soaked.

So if you go here, please remember to wear high heels waterproof slippers. Bare feet are not enough, they need to be pricked, and they need to be non-slip. Pebbles in the stream are easy to slip. My best friend and I watched a foreign aunt slip and fall in the stream, and she slipped several times when she got up.

We were both a little frightened when we saw this scene, and we quickly warned each other.

I said to my best friend: "Be careful, don't slip and fall."

My best friend said to me: "Be careful too, please remember to take your camera when you slip. Lift it high!"

Where did this wild friend come from...!

Finally arrived at the waterfall, looking at the landscape in front of me, I felt that the trek was worth it!

The rocks in the cave are covered with moss, green plants hang down along the cave wall, the air is filled with mist, and on the other side is a waterfall pouring down, with flying beads splashing jade.

There are not many tourists. There should be no more than 20 people coming and stopping here. The foreign girls and boys had fun, wearing swimsuits and getting under the waterfall, and their cheerful laughter echoed among the cave rocks.

To our surprise, we did not miss the light of Tyndall! !

When we arrived here, it was already three o'clock in the afternoon. The sun just shined into the cave from another angle. The steaming water droplets flickered in the light. It was really beautiful.

This was once the summer palace of the king.

In 1979, an earthquake almost buried the entire palace into the ground. Only a few buildings on high places survived, and now only ruins remain. Later, the garden was restored and now it still has an elegant and royal aristocratic atmosphere.

However, some broken walls have not been repaired and are still preserved.

Its past experience has turned this incompleteness into a tasteful beauty.

Overlooking the entire garden from the highest point, it is full of scenery and extremely comfortable.

It’s a bit of a pity that I met someone flying a drone here, and I forgot to bring my drone in the car, otherwise You can definitely take more wonderful photos from different angles.
But fortunately, this palace park is so beautiful, and it’s easy to take pictures in any corner.

As for whether there are many people here? You see, I have posted so many photos of big scenes, how can there be any tourists?

This is also a royal palace garden. It is much smaller than Taman Ujung and has slightly more tourists. After all, it is also a popular place on Instagram.

There are huge carps in the pond, which are allowed to be fed. You can buy fish food in the souvenir shop next to the gate for 2,000 rupees for a small bag.

In addition to this large koi pond, you can also visit other corners of the garden. Most of the tourists are concentrated near the koi pond. The rest of the garden is still very clean, but there are also unbeatable views.

If you come here, it is recommended to come early in the morning and in the evening. Not only is it hot at noon, but a big white light shines down from the top of your head. The shadows on your face are not good-looking when taking pictures. It’s a pity. This scenery.

When I saw such a photo on Instagram, I couldn’t help but shout: “This is awesome!”

The waves crash into the natural bathtub formed by the volcanic rocks. How many surprises does the creator of nature hide in every corner of the world?

The beach is in Jimbaran, and Jimbaran is also famous for its magnificent sunsets, so we arrived here at sunset to enjoy the sunset while soaking in the natural bathtub. Isn’t it beautiful?

The little abacus clicked, who knew it was a miscalculation! What a miscalculation! In the evening, it's high tide...high tide...

Where is my natural bathtub? Where?

Crying without tears, nature will not give surprises to a greedy and reckless person like me. If you go, be sure to watch the high and low tide times!

However, although I didn’t soak in the bathtub, I still caught up with the sunset. After watching the sunset, I only have four words in my heart: It’s well-deserved.

Forgive me for being immersed in the grief of the bathtub being submerged and not taking a good photo. Here is a photo of another blogger to give you a feel.

If you want to experience diving without a diving certificate, just come to Tulamben.

Here you can not only experience deep diving and watch various marine life up close, but also see the sunken USS Liberty, which was hit by a torpedo during World War II.

Pictures from the Internet

The "Freedom" was originally a ship used by the US military to transport livestock and groceries. It was once retired and lived a leisurely civilian life in the harbor. Later, when World War II broke out, the "Liberty" was recalled to the Pacific battlefield. After being torpedoed by a Japanese submarine in the early morning, it was towed to Tulamben, Bali for repairs. However, because the repairs were too difficult, it had to be stranded on the beach. .

20 years later, Agung volcano erupted, and the associated earthquake sent the "Liberty" back to the sea, but this time it could no longer ride on the sea, and could only lie quietly on the bottom of the sea for eternity. At that time, no one would try to salvage it or save it. People would just swim by it, look at it, and hear its stories.

Pictures from the Internet

The journey from Ubud to Tulamben is very long, taking 3 and a half hours one way, and we have to leave very early in the morning. There was only a Chinese couple who shared a car with us, and this was the only Chinese couple we met in Bali these days.

They showed us a short video taken at Sky Gate the day before. The long queue had several twists and turns, and we had to wait for two hours just to take a photo of an internet celebrity. After seeing this scary queue scene, I followed My best friend shook her head quickly.

There are very few people in Tulamben. The experience includes two deep dives and a lunch. There is no diving certificate, there will be an instructor following you, it is very safe.
Dive, dive, dive, a picture of the seabed slowly unfolds, welcome to the strange underwater world.

How wonderful it feels to pass by all kinds of strange creatures
Look down! Steamed grouper~

Braised turtle~

Spicy brain~

Look up ! Boiled fish flew across the sky!

Dive a little further and see the wreckage of the "Liberty". The moment I saw the wreck, I was extremely moved.

The huge hull of the "Liberty" is already rusty, with corals, shells, and seaweed of various colors parasitic on it. The sunken ship is decorated with colorful colors, exuding vitality in another form.

The ocean is so beautiful and mysterious. How many sealed stories are there waiting for us to uncover. Once you experience it, you will fall in love with the ocean.

It would be great if you are too lazy to queue up to check in at any internet celebrity attractions and spend your travel time on things that excite you.

Kuta Beach is simply a paradise for surfers. The beach is full of surf clubs where you can rent surfboards and sign up for surfing lessons.

The beach here is gentle, without rocks, the sea is flat and the wind is moderate. The baby wave formed is very suitable for beginners. It was here that I completed my first surfing experience course.

The trial course lasts 2 hours and the arrangement is very simple. After signing up, make an appointment with the instructor for a class time. First, you will complete the theoretical course on the beach, which mainly covers boarding movements and some safety precautions. Once you are proficient, you can drag the surfboard to the sea for practical exercises.

Surfing was more exciting than I imagined. In the first half of the practical course, I just kept throwing myself into the sea. The sea water choked me and made me cry.
Pop!

The waves smashed me into various shapes. Soon he will become the female version of Lee Min Ho.

After a while, he beat up a human-shaped water ghost.

Finally, finally! ! At one point I was firmly on the board! Look! Sexy water ghost, surfing online!

The coach finally showed a happy smile.

At that moment I fell in love with the speed and passion of riding the waves. This experience allowed me to discover a new sport that excites me.

This is probably the charm of travel. You will be exposed to many experiences that you cannot experience in daily life, and then you will fall in love with it.

It is recommended to book Kuta surfing experience on Airbnb. You can communicate directly with the instructor. It is much cheaper than booking on OTA platforms such as Ctrip and Fliggy.

What is it like to walk on the beach while riding a horse? Bali can give you the answer.

The place for horseback riding is on the black beach. Because the volcanic eruption caused the sand here to contain too much iron, the entire beach is black, even if it is not used for horseback riding. , come to this beach to take a look, it is also a very special landscape.

Of course, riding a horse and strolling here is another perspective and feeling. It is impossible to describe the state of mind I felt at that time. You will understand it when you are riding on horseback and looking at the sea and beach.

Each horse has a limited daily workload, so riding requires booking in advance, otherwise you may not be able to ride it. For reservations, you can directly find balihorseriding on Instagram. This is the merchant account. You can book via private message. If you don’t have Instagram, you can also book through Fliggy.

If you contact the merchant directly, the price is cheaper, but you need to go there by yourself. If you book with Fliggy, the price is more expensive, but we will arrange a hotel pick-up and drop-off, which is much more convenient and there is no language communication problem.

Now that we have talked about niche attractions and experiences, the next step is the question that everyone is most concerned about:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:16 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.161477 second(s), 27 queries .