Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

강남면옥, the best rib stew restaurant in Seoul where you can easily meet celebrities

112 0
Post time 2024-9-16 04:21 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Restaurant name: 강남면옥
Restaurant address: 서울 강남구 논현로 152길 34

I finally had the chance to check in at this pork chop restaurant recommended by Wang Feifei~ My friend and I ordered a small portion of pork chop and cold noodles. It was really delicious. The portion was also large. The pork chop was stewed soft and tasty. It tasted very tender and fragrant. It was really a blessing to pair it with the chewy cold noodles. In the end, we even ordered an additional portion of cold noodles because it was so delicious! ! If you order pork ribs, you will get a serving of beef bone broth. This is also very comfortable to drink. The soup base is very fresh. My friend and I drank it all up quickly. In short, none of the dishes we ordered were disappointing! They were all delicious

We went to the main store in Apgujeong. On the day we went there, we ran into Vanness Wu by chance. Hahahaha, I sat down and looked up and found that the person upstairs looked so familiar. I didn’t expect it to be true! ! I suggest that those who want to bump into celebrities come to try this restaurant.

Seoul-강남면옥, the best rib stew restaurant in Seoul where you can easily meet celebrities
Seoul-강남면옥, the best rib stew restaurant in Seoul where you can easily meet celebrities

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 16:54 GMT-8 Processed in 0.215844 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list