Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Seoul brothel Castle, sex with D cup girl So-jin, a pair of natural beautiful breasts

184 0
Post time 2024-8-1 01:25 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Now, you need to register your health status when entering Korea. On the plane, the flight attendant will hand out a registration card and ask passengers to fill it out. If you have registered online in advance (Q-CODE), you do not need to fill in this registration card again. You only need to scan the QR code when entering the country. This time I stayed at Yeoksam Artnouveau Hotel. The hotel is located between the subway stations Yeoksam and Seolleung.

Seoul-Seoul brothel Castle, sex with D cup girl So-jin, a pair of natural beautiful breasts

I set off for the massage brothel Castle at 9 o'clock in the evening, and it took less than 3 minutes to walk to the massage brothel. Castle address: 318 Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul (Take subway line 2 and get off at Seolleung Station, exit from exit 4, and walk for 5 minutes.)​ After entering the store, the waiter greeted me and introduced the price: 60 minutes 1 shot 260,000 won; 70 minutes 2 shots 290,000 won; 80 minutes of unlimited shots 330,000 won; 90 minutes of unlimited shots 360,000 won; 3P: 70 minutes 2 shots 470,000 won.

The above is the price for the night shift (8pm-8am). For the day shift (8am-8pm), all packages are 10,000 won cheaper. If you pay by credit card, a handling fee of 30,000 won will be added. I chose the 60-minute 1-shot package for 260,000 won. After I got the key to the closet, I went to take a shower. It was around 9pm, and there were 5 or 6 Korean customers. After taking a shower, I went to the reception room. A tall male waiter came to ask me what type of lady I like. Guests can express their preferences for the height (tall or short), bust size, natural or processed breasts, and whether they can speak English, and the waiter will select the lady accordingly.

There is also an electric massage chair in the back room of the reception room, which can be used freely. I waited while drinking a drink. After about 10 minutes, the waiter came to ask me to go to the third floor. There were 4 graceful ladies waiting for me there, and they greeted me enthusiastically. One of the ladies came up and took my hand, and introduced that she was my lady today. Her name is So-jin. She is cheerful and charming when she smiles. She is a beauty. So-jin took my hand and walked inside with a group of 5 people.

The whole floor is the club area. It is very spacious with about 10 large beds. We came to a bed and the ladies took off my bathrobe as soon as I sat down. Seeing that my little brother was very imposing, they gave me a thumbs up and praised me repeatedly, "Brother, good job!" Two ladies began to lick my breasts, one lady blew in my ears, and So-jin began to blow the flute.

I looked up and saw that several uncles around were also receiving similar services. After about 10-15 minutes, 3 ladies said goodbye to us, leaving only So-jin and me. So-jin brought cold coffee. The two of them rested while watching other people's sex. After a short rest, the battle continued. It seems that today's battlefield is in the club area. She took off her clothes, and a pair of natural beautiful breasts appeared in front of me. There were sparse pubic hairs in her private parts, which were not trimmed.

I lay prone on the bed, and the lady dripped lotion all over my back and started a B to B massage. The lady skillfully used her breasts to make circular friction movements on my body, massaging parts all over my body - starting from the ankles to the shoulders. Then, the lady kissed my whole body with great force, and I enjoyed it very much. Then, the lady asked me to kneel on the bed, and she started the dragon drill, while rubbing the head of my penis with her hands. This service was so ecstatic. The lady asked me to lie on my back, and she started licking my breasts, staring at me with a fiery look. Then, the lady's tongue moved to my penis and started a vacuum blow job. The blow job was sometimes deep and sometimes shallow, and the technique was superb, and my penis became heroic.

Switched to 69 position. The lady's private parts are beautiful in shape and bright in color. I licked them gently, and the lady moaned and secret fluid flowed out; the lady continued to blow the flute. The lady put a condom on my penis and joined it with the woman on top from the back. The lady's waist skills are powerful and her clamping skills are outstanding. After changing to the normal position, the lady hugged me tightly, and we kissed deeply and fought, and soon we fired. The lady took off the condom and started to clean the blow job. The service was excellent. I went to the shower room, and after the lady helped me wash, I kissed goodbye. After checking out, I walked back to the hotel.

◆Lady Evaluation◆

Proficiency: Experienced, first-class service, elegant personality.
English: Greeting level.
Breasts: Natural breasts, D cup, soft and elastic.
Body shape: Standard body shape, shorter than other ladies, but also above 160cm.
Pubic hair: Sparse and natural.

◆Store General Evaluation◆

The ladies are friendly and cooperative; the waiters are gentle. The layout of the store is unique. In the club area, more than a dozen large beds surround the public shower room in the middle, which is very novel and unique. The bed battle is not done in a single room, but in the open club area, which is particularly exciting. Convenient transportation. In short, the Castle experience environment is comfortable and recommended.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:19 GMT-8 Processed in 0.199679 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list