Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Where is the red light district in Seoul, South Korea? Teach you how to have sex with Korean girls

164 0
Post time 2024-8-20 02:59 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Recently, there has been information circulating online about the demolition of red-light districts in South Korea, and many friends have been asking me, "You can't have fun in South Korea anymore," "The red-light districts are gone," "Can you still visit the red-light districts?"... I won't reply to these questions one by one. Let me tell you here, if ordinary people come to South Korea to find an authentic red-light district, I won't say absolutely, but 95% of you won't be able to find it. At present, people like us who are in the know are also changing places back and forth. The red-light districts in South Korea have been constantly swept and cleaned, but they can never be cleaned up.

Seoul-Where is the red light district in Seoul, South Korea? Teach you how to have sex with Korean girls

I won't say much about whether the red-light districts in South Korea have been demolished or not. I have looked at the relevant information about the red-light districts in South Korea on the Internet, and there is still relatively little information. I will give you a detailed introduction today if I have time. Although my content may not be the most complete, I have lived in South Korea for more than 8 years, and I am relatively familiar with this information. The article is not detailed or clear enough. Tiankong9021 is my WeChat, you can add me, and I will reply to any questions.

First of all, let me introduce the development history of red-light districts in South Korea. Many red-light districts in Seoul were left over from the Japanese occupation of Korea. They were legalized before the 1988 Seoul Games. In order to maintain South Korea's international image, the government began to crack down on the erotica industry. However, no matter where the red-light district is, it exists more or less.

Seoul-Where is the red light district in Seoul, South Korea? Teach you how to have sex with Korean girls

The red-light districts before demolition were not particularly noisy, but the overall situation of the industry was still relatively developed, and they were generally located in relatively remote places. Today, I will introduce to you several traditional red-light districts in Seoul, located in Cheongnyangri 588, Yeongdeungpo, and Itaewon in Seoul. The red-light district in Cheongnyangri may be more familiar to everyone. Why is it called Cheongnyangri 588? I heard that there seems to be a 588 bus that passes by here every day. I am not very clear about the actual situation.

Cheongnyangri 588:

Cheongnyangri 588 was once the largest red-light district in Seoul, but it was only once. There were more than 200 trading places and more than 400 ladies here. Now with the demolition policy of the Korean government, most of the "massage rooms" and "hair washing rooms" are empty, and they are currently in a state of decline. This is why I said above that if ordinary people come here, they can't find the real red-light district. However, although many stores here are no longer open, these sex workers have moved to secret operations or other red-light districts.

There used to be a lot of window girls here. The houses were all bungalows with glass doors. Customers could see what the girls looked like from the outside. Most of them wore tight long skirts, bikinis on the upper body, and high-soled platform shoes on their feet. If you liked them, you could go in, or you could knock on the glass and ask for the price. After reaching an agreement, the girls would lead the customers into the window and draw the thick curtains to indicate that they were already working. There is no risk of being cheated by photos when selecting people here, which is quite humane.

There are girls waiting for customers in every house. There is no special service here, just simple door-to-door service. It is similar to some small hair salons in China, but the girls are of high quality and provide good service. This is a Korean service for foreigners. Locals are not served here, but they do not accept Europeans, Americans and blacks, so it is also famous. Now Cheongnyangri has been rectified by the Korean government, and many high-rise buildings have been built. These bungalows have been demolished, and the girls have turned to other places.

Itaewon:

Itaewon used to be a nightlife area. There are many bars and restaurants here. It is also a place open to foreign tourists in Korea. There is a "Hooker Hill" in Itaewon. The difference between here and Cheongnyangri 588 is that you can see many Europeans, Americans and blacks here. There are many small bars. Generally, you can't see the scene inside from the outside. The doors are all black, and there are girls in every bar.

Hooker Hill looks like a poor mountain village. During the day, you may not see anything special. When it's night, the neon signs of each store are lit up, and you know where to go. Walking on this street, you can see ladies wearing revealing clothes and more mature clothes everywhere. Even if you just look at them, it's still quite pleasing to the eye. The business hours are about 20:00-05:00. If you want any service, you can talk to the lady yourself.

Yeongdeungpo:

Compared with Cheongnyangni and Itaewon, the red light district of Yeongdeungpo is much smaller. It is not a large area, but only a street, about 100 meters, and like Cheongnyangni, there are window girls. It is no different from the general red light district, but there is one more area for everyone to choose.

What I have introduced above are all traditional red-light districts. Although these traditional red-light districts are gone, the entire industry is still being carried out secretly in Korea. All you have to do is change places. After all, these ladies make a living from this industry. At present, the types of services are roughly divided into four categories: massage, KTV, direct love rooms, and oil massage. However, where to find these services and the names of the shops, I will not tell you in this article, because the shops are now very hidden, and it is not good to expose them.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:29 GMT-8 Processed in 0.202485 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list