Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Universal Studios Singapore Travel Guide, Recommended Jurassic Drifting and Water World Shows

137 0
Post time 2024-9-24 04:08 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

After two weeks in Singapore, I finally had the opportunity to visit the famous Universal Studios. I have to say that there are so many fun things to do in Sentosa. I should come back many times in the next year. The single-day ticket on site is 78 SGD for adults, and the annual ticket is 198 SGD. After we applied for the annual ticket, we changed it to a card in the membership. We can enter the park anytime we want.

1. Scan the code to download the app when buying tickets, and you can check the queue time and performance time of each project (similar to Disney).
2. You can get a map on the right hand side of the entrance (not recommended unless you want to keep it as a souvenir).
3. Tourists recommend buying tickets on platforms such as Dianping.com, which is cheaper than on-site (the same applies to almost all attractions).
4. After 6 pm, there are fewer people in the park. If you want to go for a second visit, you can go.
5. Shrek Minions and others appear in the park to take photos with tourists, so you need to pay attention to the queue in advance (we all missed it miserably).
6. There may be large performances in the evening, check the show column of the app.
7. You can bring water into the park, and drinks in the park start from 4 SGD.
8. If you want to play all the projects and have enough budget, you can buy express.

Must go and recommend. In fact, the project can be seen by the length of the queue. If you can't stand the large roller coaster like me, you can try:

1. Transformers ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The 3D effect is super cool, you must go!

2. Jurassic Drift ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Always the longest queue, you must go quickly in the morning, or wait after 7 o'clock, and the queue in the afternoon is usually more than two hours

3. Magic Airway (I don't know how to translate emmm) ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mini roller coaster, in the distant kingdom, a bit like Disney's dwarf mine car, excitement lovers may find it ordinary

4. Sesame Street Pasta ⭐⭐⭐
Suitable for children, similar to Winnie the Pooh

5. Madagascar wooden box drifting ⭐⭐⭐
Similar to Sesame Street, suitable for children, not friendly to those who are not good at English

6. Carousel ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Unique shape, suitable for taking pictures

Recommended performances:

1. Water World Performance ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Live performance, one at 3:30 pm and one at 6 pm, very exciting, the atmosphere was joyful during the warm-up, recommended!

2. Shrek 4D Cinema ⭐⭐⭐⭐
It seems to be available at every hour, you can go when you are tired, the plot is average, just experience 4D, very suitable for rest. Be careful not to sit in a seat that will not move

3. Hollywood Light Show ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Not sure if it is available every day, the time starts at 8:30 pm and ends at about 9 pm, which is richer and more interesting than Disney Flower Street Parade, worth seeing

4. There will also be some small singing and dancing performances on the street, watch them at your own convenience without squatting

Because we were too lazy to enter the park at 2 pm, many projects were not played in time, anyway, there are still many opportunities, and the Halloween event is not far away, looking forward to the next Trip to Singapore.

Singapore-Universal Studios Singapore Travel Guide, Recommended Jurassic Drifting and Water World Shows
Singapore-Universal Studios Singapore Travel Guide, Recommended Jurassic Drifting and Water World Shows

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-30 14:30 GMT-8 Processed in 0.161840 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list