Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Macao-Macao! Ruins of St. Paul's! 368💰I couldn’t help but post it as soon
This is simply my private hotel! Come to Macau and don’t know how to stay cheap? 368 is the standard of a three-star hotel for two people! Just close your eyes and rush! .🪐Location: 10 minutes walk from Ruins of St. Paul's. You can go shopping at Fisherman's Wharf in the evening - 230 meters.✅Trilingual communication: Chinese, English and Cantonese✅Smoking in the room: Smoking is allowed🚬✅Housing deposit: 452 Refund is quick~✅ There is hotel breakfast🍳❌No pets🐈‍.🏨Room configuration: Floor-to-ceiling window king bed room is different from other Macau hotels ~ This room is really spacious and almost one wall is covered with windows🪟The room is transparent and bright, and the toilet part is dry and wet After separation, there was no smell or moisture after staying for 2 days💦Close the doors and windows at night and there is almost no noise. I slept until dawn………………………………💕How to book this hotel💕1. Copy the note link to where to Travel app2. Paste it into the search box on the homepage of the app and search. If you don’t know, you can reply in the comment area if you see it).

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-25 14:32 GMT-8 Processed in 0.140357 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list