Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Danger! New Zealand man was shot dead during an armed robbery in Manila, Philippines

185 0
Post time 2024-9-28 05:02 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I had two days free during my transfer, so I thought about going around Manila, Philippines. As a result, I encountered an armed robbery in Makati... A New Zealand man was shot dead. This is too dangerous. I will never dare to Travel to Manila again. There are many news about "kidnapping and robbery" on the Internet. If you are interested, you can search!

Makati in the evening is more congested than the evening rush hour in Tokyo, Bangkok, Beijing and Shanghai. The Chinese are cheating the Chinese. I was worried about the danger and found a chartered car. The chartered car cost 130 US dollars a day. A Filipino boy was arranged as the driver. Later, because Makati was too congested, I delayed my return to the hotel. He insisted on asking me for an extra 2000p... The taxi was also outrageous. I asked for a sky-high price when I took a taxi from the airport to the hotel. The hotel waiter helped me take a taxi for 200p.

Manila/Luzon-Danger!  New Zealand man was shot dead during an armed robbery in Manila, Philippines
Manila/Luzon-Danger!  New Zealand man was shot dead during an armed robbery in Manila, Philippines

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-30 12:32 GMT-8 Processed in 0.157683 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list