Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Man Bok Rim Restaurant in Angeles City, the most authentic Korean food in the Philippines

153 0
Post time 2024-10-2 00:13 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

If you ask me where to eat authentic Korean food, I would definitely recommend the Korean food in Angeles! It is especially authentic and is run by Koreans! Today I recommend this Chinese-Korean restaurant! Sisters who like Korean food can go there with their eyes closed! Sisters who like Chinese food can also go there! Sometimes when you go out to eat with your parents, if your parents prefer Chinese food, you can come to this restaurant!

The cold beef tendon with the side dishes is delicious. The xiangxiangzi is so refreshing. Top 3 appetizers. Korean sweet and sour pork is sour and sweet and delicious! It is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, not inferior to the sweet and sour pork in Northeast China! I want to eat more after eating a bowl of seafood fried rice! If it weren’t for the fact that other things are also delicious, I can really eat two big bowls! Korean fried noodles. Sisters who like fried noodles must eat it and are not greasy at all! Spicy Korean seafood noodles. Sisters who like spicy! You must go there! Their noodles are so chewy that you can’t stop eating them at all! One bowl of noodles is enough for two people, and one rice is enough for two people! The portion is really large.

Clark/Angel City-Man Bok Rim Restaurant in Angeles City, the most authentic Korean food in the Philippines
Clark/Angel City-Man Bok Rim Restaurant in Angeles City, the most authentic Korean food in the Philippines

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-3 06:27 GMT-8 Processed in 0.152873 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list