Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Chiang Mai Coconut Grove Market, sitting on a bamboo chair and watching a live performance

133 0
Post Time 2024-10-26 05:00 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

My favorite market! Search Ba Pao Flea Market on Google map (8:00am -2:00pm on Saturday and Sunday). Buy some snacks and sit on the bamboo chairs in the coconut grove. I can really sit there all day. There are also young men singing in the market, both Chinese and Thai songs. Every shot is very good! The 100th reason to fall in love with Chiang Mai.

For Thailand, I recommend Indrive and Bolt apps. They are much cheaper than Grab. I only spent 60 baht to take a taxi from the airport to Nimman Road Hotel with Indrive. The software positioning is very accurate. My friend took a taxi and spent 200 baht. Indrive requires an overseas Apple ID to download.

Chiang Mai-Chiang Mai Coconut Grove Market, sitting on a bamboo chair and watching a live performance
Chiang Mai-Chiang Mai Coconut Grove Market, sitting on a bamboo chair and watching a live performance

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Links
Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-27 20:30 GMT-8 Processed in 0.174031 second(s), 40 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list