Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

InterContinental Bangkok Sukhumvit, Byredo supplies, 32-story infinity pool and rooftop bar

126 0
Post time 2024-9-17 21:56 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

If you don't want to stay near Tourist attractions in Bangkok, and want to experience the life of the bourgeoisie, clean environment, and go to massage parlors and rooftop bars, InterContinental Sukhumvit is definitely the most cost-effective hotel. It was newly opened last year, with a fashionable old-money design, professional five-star service, Byredo supplies, and a 32-story high-altitude infinity pool. The view is superb and you can watch the sunset. There are also two restaurants on the top floor that will open at the end of this year.

After checking in, I found that the location is better than I thought
✔️The rooftop jellyfish bar is opposite, so close that you can dance in the air
✔️One intersection away from the Michelin mango sticky rice Mawali (I can't praise it anymore, I eat two servings a day)
✔️The Internet celebrity Phed Mark is a five-minute walk (eat it for two days in a row)
✔️Let's Relax, divana, Makkha and other top spas are within walking distance
✔️300 meters from the BTS subway, one stop to the Emsphere Emquartier business district

Bangkok-InterContinental Bangkok Sukhumvit, Byredo supplies, 32-story infinity pool and rooftop bar
Bangkok-InterContinental Bangkok Sukhumvit, Byredo supplies, 32-story infinity pool and rooftop bar

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-19 08:00 GMT-8 Processed in 0.195623 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list