Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Pattaya Banan Restaurant😋, Cheap and Delicious Street Food

237 0
Post time 2024-7-29 21:42 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I ate at a cheap and delicious food stall in Pattaya. Every bite made me exclaim in the group. Several people ate and asked the waiter to add more dishes. In the end, five people finished nine dishes and each person had a plate of rice. They were so full that they had to walk with the help of the wall. The average consumption was only 250 baht per person. It was so affordable that I couldn’t believe it.

Water spinach, fried squid with salted egg yolk and fried crab meat powder with curry are must-orders. Halfway through the meal, I ordered all three dishes. It was not enough. The spicy sauce fried clams recommended on the Internet tasted average, not as delicious as expected. If you can accept sweet food, you can try it.

My friends love the vanilla fried chicken wings. The chicken wings are fried very fragrant and burnt, and the surface is coated with a thin layer of sweet and spicy sauce. But I can’t accept any sweet dishes so I think it’s average.

In addition to recommending the dishes on the menu, you can also ask the waiter for pictures. They will open the mobile phone album, and there are many dishes in it that you can look at the pictures and order. We ordered a crab meat fried egg, which tasted good, but we felt it was not as good as the one in Bangkok's Chinatown.

Address: ร้านข้าวต้มปาหนัน สาขาพัทยา
We came here by bolt taxi, just locate this address

Pattaya-Pattaya Banan Restaurant😋, Cheap and Delicious Street Food

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-9 00:55 GMT-8 Processed in 0.169284 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list