Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

When traveling to Seoul, be sure not to miss the top one: Gangnam Josun Palace Hotel

135 0
Post time 2024-5-23 16:36:31 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Seoul-When traveling to Seoul, be sure not to miss the top one: Gangnam Josun Palace Hotel
Seoul-When traveling to Seoul, be sure not to miss the top one: Gangnam Josun Palace Hotel

The Josun Palace in Gangnam, Seoul, or the Joseon Palace...? The most complete guide (in my opinion)
I stayed here five times last year, for a total of more than half a month.

A basic room costs US$400-500 on weekdays, and around US$700 on holidays such as Christmas. Except for the inconvenience of taking public transportation, it is basically not a problem in other aspects.

Services:
Most of the hotel staff can speak fluent English and the rooms are cleaned in a timely manner.
When you can't get a car from Uber or Kakaot, you can call the person at B1 of the hotel for help.
If you leave something (including valuables) behind after checking out, don’t worry, the hotel will put it in a bag and return it proactively.

Diet:
p2 Hotel breakfast can be ordered in advance on the iPad that comes with the room or by phone. You can choose the time yourself. Someone will deliver it to you in the morning. The price is about US$70 for two people.
p3 There are also many other fried noodles, hamburgers, beef, etc., each one costs about 200 RMB. After shopping in the evening, I went back and called room service. I was really happy...the taste is above average.

Environmental aspects:
Except for the strong incense smell in some places, everything is good~
p4 The view of the swimming pool is very good on a sunny day, and there are also some people taking pictures.
p5 Generally, the view of a room type that accommodates 2-3 people ~ the floor is relatively high, so the view is not bad
p6+7 The hotel’s Christmas decorations are really atmospheric and beautiful

Transportation:
The nearest subway station to the hotel is Yeosan Station. It takes 6-8 minutes to walk. Overall, it is not particularly convenient. If you are coming from Incheon Airport, I personally test that you should never take the airport bus. The airport bus I got on at early 4 o'clock didn't arrive at the hotel until after 6 o'clock, and it really made a lot of stops in the middle. If you take a taxi, it will cost less than 350~
In addition, when walking back to the hotel, it is best to take a detour to the entrance of p8, although it is a bit troublesome to go around in a small circle.

For shopping:
The hotel is less than a 10-minute drive from the Galleria Department Store, Gangnam Line Friends flagship store, Bongeunsa Temple, and the nearest Kyobo Library. Myeongdong Duty Free Shop takes more than 20 minutes if there is no traffic jam. The nearest olive young is about 7-8 minutes walk. There are 711 and gs25 convenience stores just outside the hotel.
It takes more than 30 minutes to get to kspo dome if there is no traffic jam. It’s about an hour’s drive from inspire arena. Chasing stars takes about the same time as public transportation.

The light in the mirror at the door is pretty good for taking pictures. Even I fell in love with myself, such a beautiful and sexy girl.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:12 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.144171 second(s), 31 queries .