Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

It is really worth traveling to Boracay💙, Philippines, 4 days and 3 nights notes

58 0
Post time 2024-6-20 19:01:35 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The trip to Boracay in the Philippines is really worth it. Fly directly to Caticlan Airport. Caticlan Airport is very small. You need to wait in line for a while to enter. After you come out, you will take a bus to the pier and take a boat to Boracay for about 15 minutes. The one-day trip is a combination of sea, land and air, but this trip is worth it. All hotels on the island require a deposit of US$40 per day. If you stay for 4 days, the deposit is US$120. You can pay in cash or by credit card. You will be given a receipt. Remember to keep the deposit receipt.

The hotel buffet breakfast ends at 10:10. Remember to eat. The scenery in the hotel restaurant area is the most beautiful place. You can eat while watching the sea. Girls can get up at 8 o'clock to put on makeup and go to eat at 9 o'clock. In the morning, the sun is not hot and you can take pictures as much as you want. The hotel is set in S1 area, which is the best. The sand is very fine and fine. S2 will be lively and convenient. I stayed in 2 hotels

Day 1

In the morning, you can check in the Notre Dame Reef-Friday Beach, near S1. This is the only place without seaweed. It is best to wear a light-colored long skirt to take pictures. Remember to bring sunglasses. In the afternoon, I went back to the hotel to rest and touch up my makeup, and then went to the most popular sunny side cafe on Instagram. The second floor is better for taking pictures, but there is no seat. The first picture was taken on the first floor, and the effect is the same. The taste is OK and the price is not expensive. Around 5 pm ↔️ Remember to check in, the sunset sailing, it is really too beautiful to be real. The sunset sailing, known as one of the top ten check-in experiences in the world, will be remembered for a long time after returning

Day 2

Going out to sea all day, Crystal Island and Magic Island for a day trip. Our upgraded boat has a better environment. First snorkeling, then jumping into the sea at Magic Island, ranging from 2 meters to 15 meters, those who like excitement can try it, and the beauties can take pictures on the island (the next article will have my photos). The activity lasts for 1 to 2 hours, and then set off for Crystal Island. Crystal Island is so beautiful, there are many places to take pictures, remember to take pictures with your friends, and leave beautiful memories!

Day 3
Experience scuba diving in the morning. The diving in the Philippines is the most worthwhile, with a particularly high cost-effectiveness. The service is very good. They take good care of our diving experience underwater, and it is very safe and reliable. In the afternoon, check in at dinwind. It takes 10 minutes to get there by tuk-tuk, and it takes 3 minutes to walk next to Linde. Just give a tip to Xiao Hei to take pictures. Show him the feeling you like, and he can take pictures. Good skills

Day 4
Travel independently. Remember to bring more beautiful swimsuits and take bold pictures. I went out to travel with my little sister, and it can be said to be very safe.

Food recommendation
Super recommended! Cocomomo ice cream, red carb Korean cuisine (good taste, a little expensive), haeryongwang seafood (very cost-effective), you must eat it, seafood lobster I ate and I missed it all the time when I went home.

Boracay-It is really worth traveling to Boracay💙, Philippines, 4 days and 3 nights notes
Boracay-It is really worth traveling to Boracay💙, Philippines, 4 days and 3 nights notes

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:08 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.169792 second(s), 31 queries .