Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

The nightlife of Pattaya, the sex capital of Thailand, is filled with various dating apps

191 0
Post time 2024-10-2 15:17 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Today we are going to talk about adult social activities in Thailand. Now that you are here, don't leave. Maybe your sexual encounter will be born in these apps.

1. ThaiJoop-Thai Dating

Pattaya-The nightlife of Pattaya, the sex capital of Thailand, is filled with various dating apps

This is a localized social app in Thailand. The feature is that it divides gender into male, female or Thai transgender (also known as kathoey). Users can easily choose transsexuals as friends. This Thai social software is as you can see, very pink and peachy... The styles of the girls on it are also very different, fat and thin, domineering and gentle. It's better to look at luck than to look at the pictures posted. After all, in the magical PS era, even a beautiful face can be edited into a cold one~

This dating software is used like this. First, register on Facebook, then fill in the basic information. I remind you that choosing gender is particularly important. Then upload a clear and lovely avatar, turn on the location service on the mobile phone, and start the "nearby people" function to match the netizens closest to you for screening. To put it bluntly, the three steps of the rules for using online chat: check the household registration, train the photo editing technology, and open your door. If you do these three things, someone will come to you! ~

Currently, the APP provides a free version of the service, including the following: unlimited chat, set up bio information, upload bio photos, change the selection opinion (everyone, nearby, my favorite, gender pursuit), and it is indeed a date that focuses on physical communication, and using bio names seems to be more vivid. So how do users evaluate this straightforward and direct APP? Of course, one word: good! ~ Because on it, I can... date a transvestite!

2. line

Pattaya-The nightlife of Pattaya, the sex capital of Thailand, is filled with various dating apps

This is a super international communication app originated from Japan. Its characteristic is that it relies on cuteness to make people communicate directly with each other. Line, a social app, takes an international route, and the entire interface is green and high-end! ! ! It may be combined with the usage psychology of some users~ Look at the interface in the picture above, there are all kinds of emoticons, isn’t it very social and kawaii, hahahahaha, the favorite of cute girls and pseudo-men, super doting.

Line has always adhered to the love view of Brown Bear and Cony Rabbit: I hope you can find the person who can live together simply and happily. It was originally very romantic, with the original intention of healing and redemption. In the end, it turned into physical mutual pushing and shoving in reality, no, mutual redemption. Line already has 168 million monthly active users, and you can see many people jumping on it every day~ Line has changed the global communication mode. No matter where you are, you can enjoy SMS chat and make free voice and video calls. In other words, it is also possible to hook up with foreign girls remotely! ~

Line is still trying to make something big!!! Currently, it is discussing with several companies to include cryptocurrency in its mobile payment platform Line Pay. Wouldn't it be more convenient for men and women to send a small red envelope after sex? Unfortunately, Line replaced the option of "People Nearby" with "Shake". Fate is something that can only be left to fate and cannot be exerted on one's own! I don't like the feeling of putting marriage in the hands of others~ It seems that the road to chasing a wife is long, and you still have to use your heart first and then your kidneys.

Unlimited free text messages, videos, and calls; publish animated pictures, photos, emoticons, and short videos; there is no delete friend function or nearby people option. Line is the darling of the Thai people, and six out of ten people use it. Why not? Because this APP has a large user base and good quality!

3. BeeTalk

BeeTalk = Line + WeChat + Snapchat + all the functions needed for making friends. Shake, people nearby, chat emoticons, public accounts, graffiti, short video live broadcasts are all available. Beetalk is a magic tool for hooking up with Thai girls, equivalent to Momo in China! The functions are quite powerful. Not only are there people nearby, but there are also radars, Xifans, and whispers~ The radar function is equivalent to shaking, which can respond to the call of the right time, right place, and right people, and meet each other by chance.

Xifan, which is equivalent to the Tantan function in China, pops up a Thai girl's photo and information, and you can choose between the red heart and the cross, and then next. If the other party likes you too, then the two are successfully matched. You will enter the second stage: chatting. If the two of you are interested in each other, you can do whatever you want~ This choice is more targeted, and usually you rely on your appearance to make a living.

The magical Beetalk has a big problem: language barriers. Most of the Thai girls above don't speak English, and the rest of them are very bad at English! So it is recommended to use it with Google Translate. But I have tried, many translations are inaccurate, and girls often feel confused and at a loss. If you are purposefully looking for cost-effective Thai girls, you must find areas where girls are concentrated. Girls near residential areas, schools, and bars are generally unreliable, and they all have tricks and market prices. In this city, with deep tricks and language barriers, one date will make you poor for three years. If you don't pay or don't have money, then you can wait to be accused of sexual assault!

The overall success rate of dating farts on Beetalk is average, and there are basically no free dinners. Generally, there are many decent girls who pay 2,000 or 3,000 for a night, which is much more cost-effective than nana and cowboy. Of course, the service attitude is hard to say, some don't let you turn on the lights, some don't bite, and of course many can be without T... This depends on your courage. Even if the girl doesn't want money, you should take the initiative to give her 1,000 or 2,000 baht, so that it will be convenient for you to date next time or let the girl introduce her friends to you. The first time is strange, the second time is familiar, it is easier to get things done with more acquaintances~

Radar, Xifan, whisper, graffiti; shake, people nearby, action positioning; publish animated pictures, photos, emoticons, short videos; no built-in translation function; most of them are paid, and the quality of free ones is worrying~ This variety of adult social APP, only experienced drivers can hold it~

4. Thaifriendly

Thaifriendly is a relatively safe social app. The Thai girls and boys on the platform are basically ordinary people who chat online to find their other half in order to kill the emptiness of city life. This app is very friendly as its name suggests. The platform provides an option to help you block certain spam messages or people you don’t like.

Among all the dating websites in Thailand, Thaifriendly has the lowest number of prostitutes and transsexuals. It is also recognized as the platform that is easiest to make a girlfriend and rent a wife. Relatively speaking, it is more suitable for people who want to have a serious relationship. However, during the use process, you should still pay attention to PS when browsing the photos of the girls you like, because according to my experience, there are often large discrepancies. Online, I finally got moved once, but after meeting, I found that the difference between the person and the photo is far more than ten pounds of meat~

I thought that since we exchanged true hearts, it’s okay to be a little fatter~ We are all people who squeeze time to go out, why bother each other? Be a little friendly, so I still greeted the other party in a friendly way and chatted! I didn't expect that my worldview would collapse as soon as the other party opened his mouth. The trembling Adam's apple, the rough voice... The netizen I had a crush on for three months turned out to be a 180-pound transgender person~ So I warn those babies who have given true love, if you can use Skype video, try to use it, don't be embarrassed, you must first make sure that the other party is a person before chatting~

I won't introduce the rules of using this social platform in detail! Download the APP and follow the steps, and you will be on the right track! ~People in China can also download and use it if they want to use it! The operation is extremely simple and easy to use~Browse 500,000 + event photo profiles; search for personal information from all over Thailand; send interests to members; send messages and photos for free (non-members send one message every 10 minutes) and then take a look at the results of the netizen, I think this guy must be very charming~

5. Badoo

The main focus is on photo-based social networking, which can fully satisfy single people who like to post photos. The functions are personalized, and you can match people with similar interests by rating photos. Badoo is my favorite social APP in Thailand. Integrating the download counts of App Store and Google Play, Badoo and Tinder top the rankings in 12 and 11 countries respectively. In other words, at present, the most popular dating apps are Badoo and Tinder.

There is a reason why Badoo is so popular. First of all, Badoo's page design is really cool! Purple represents mystery and orange represents passion. In the process of using it, it will induce your sexual desire unknowingly. Secondly, Badoo's design purpose is very straightforward. Let you find better people around you and P friends who have passed by in real life. I like to get straight to the point, and don't like the stalks of selling dog meat under the guise of sheep~

Badoo has a long history, but it is easy to operate. You only need to register an account, upload a profile picture, and then briefly introduce yourself. Please note that it is a simple introduction!!! Those netizens who introduce themselves right away are like checking a water meter. Aren't you tired? This approach will not only greatly reduce your charm, but also attract bees and butterflies. However, what is attracted is usually pyramid schemes and scammers. Then Badoo will present you with photos of other users who are close to you in the form of a waterfall. You can pay to improve the ranking of your photos in the waterfall~

Interestingly, unlike many social apps, users need to match and push similar photos based on personal information before starting to use it. In fact, this is not free at all. There are still many limiting factors such as social background, level and age, which is not conducive to making more different friends and finding true love. Badoo users avoid complicated information and personality matching, and directly look at the face! As the saying goes, the face determines the direction. Just see if there is a good eye connection before deciding whether to meet in person. Simple, rough, and meaningful.

Each user can upload up to 500 photos. You can chat with friends in a specific location, rate each other's photos, and match people with the same interests. This software is "free to download", but you need to pay to use the "super function". The "super function" is to see the users who browse your profile and the users who give you a rating. Generally speaking, no matter which social APP you are in to hook up with a boy or girl. The first thing is to ensure authenticity! Confirm whether the avatar is the real person before you start!

How to improve the success rate? According to the editor's actual experience, those who show their faces (success), those whose avatars are better than the album photos (success), those who like to show off various famous brands, iPhone phones (failure), those who often change their geographical location (failure), those who ask to upload photos or meet offline right away (failure), and those who are ugly (failure)... There is no way in the age of looking at faces, talents are useless in these APPs.

I will recommend a few more popular social APPs in Thailand. Put away your tears and snot, and take notes in a small notebook! I wish you all a smooth social date, and don't meet a beautiful woman or a fool~

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-3 06:18 GMT-8 Processed in 0.141363 second(s), 38 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list