Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

An unforgettable Father's Day, Krabi's most beautiful sunset seaside restaurant Reeve

40 0
Post time 2024-6-19 05:05:54 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Just on Father's Day, I arranged to go to the most beautiful restaurant in Krabi, Reeve

The restaurant has 3 areas. We sat in the first row on the second floor. The minimum consumption is 2500 baht, which is super affordable! Seats must be booked in advance. We booked it on WhatsApp one day in advance. I recommend booking the first row on the first floor. The view is better, but it can only seat two people. We can only go to the second floor with our children

We arrived at the restaurant at 6.30pm, and the time was just right. We could take pictures of the sunrise and sunset. I was really shocked by the scenery in front of me! It was so beautiful and romantic! The food we ordered was just average except for the steak, and the others were not bad, especially the cocktails, which were only 550 baht for a tower and were delicious! The restaurant has Japanese, Western and Thai food.

There is also a fire show at 7:30 in the evening, which is really good! Although we are on the second floor, they will also come up to perform! In short, I really recommend this restaurant. It is right on Aonang Beach and can be said to be a must-see attraction! The total consumption is 3300 baht

Restaurant name: Reeve

Krabi-An unforgettable Father's Day, Krabi's most beautiful sunset seaside restaurant Reeve
Krabi-An unforgettable Father's Day, Krabi's most beautiful sunset seaside restaurant Reeve

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 21:03 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.138117 second(s), 31 queries .