Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Singapore Nanyang Island Seafood Restaurant, fried carrot cake and egg tarts are delicious

225 0
Post time 2024-9-9 01:13 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I have Traveled to Singapore many times. I know many people would recommend breakfast shops or seafood restaurants at the pier, but today I want to recommend a restaurant that has opened several branches in Singapore. It specializes in Malaysian cuisine. The price is quite reasonable for a restaurant, and there are many choices for you! The restaurant has everything from noodle soup to stir-fry. My favorites are their laksa, egg tarts, and Chendol. They all taste exactly the same as when I was a child.
-
Here are some of the dishes I recommend:
🥢Fried Kway Teow: The taste is just right, the wok smells great, and each Kway Teow is wrapped in the aroma of soy sauce, which leaves a lingering fragrance in your mouth
🥢Fried Radish Cake: The radish cake is fried first and then fried, and then fried with preserved radish, which is full of fragrance
🥢Portuguese egg tarts: Super crispy, you can't stop eating after taking a bite, and you will keep ordering more
🥢Chendol: The crushed ice is very fine, the coconut sugar is fragrant but not too sweet, and it is very satisfying as a dessert after a meal
-
Restaurant name: Nanyang Island
Restaurant address: Paya Lebar quarterB2-33, 10 Paya Lebar Rd, Singapore Postal code: 409057
Opening hours: 09:00–22:00 every day

Singapore-Singapore Nanyang Island Seafood Restaurant, fried carrot cake and egg tarts are delicious
Singapore-Singapore Nanyang Island Seafood Restaurant, fried carrot cake and egg tarts are delicious

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 17:16 GMT-8 Processed in 0.224156 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list