Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Phi Phi Island|Don’t sign up for a 1 day group tour, you can also do it by yourself

251 0
Post time 2024-5-17 19:37 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Anyone who has been to Phi Phi Island and Similan for a one-day tour probably knows that it is uncomfortable to watch the scenery, the degree of involvement, and taking photos. Next is a detailed guide for Phi Phi Islandfree travel, please keep it

1. Departure: What everyone is most concerned about is definitely how to get to the island. We went to Aogoda to search for ferry tickets from Phuket to Phi Phi Island. The ticket includes a driver picking you up from your hotel and taking you to the pier. Just send them your hotel information and departure time in advance (the departure time refers to the flight of the ship you want). I booked the SPEED BOAT at 8:30, so the driver picked us up at the hotel door around 7:15. We arrived at Phi Phi Island [Star R] at 9:30. The ferry tickets are divided into speedboat SPEED BOAT (1 hour) and large boat ferry (2 to 3 hours). I personally recommend choosing a speedboat, because we can make ourselves more comfortable and reach our destination faster when we go out. But relative to the price, it is also more expensive than a big ship.

2. When you arrive at Phi Phi Island, you can take a stroll around the island first. To be honest, it has a strong commercial atmosphere but there are many shops. Then go directly to the pier to book a long-tail boat , 2000 baht/3 hours, I will book it After a 3-hour and half-day trip, you can find out the photos you want to take in advance and give them to the boat operator. As long as you have enough time, he will take you there. (If you are seasick, remember to bring your own seasickness medicine) Chartered boat photography is really good It’s absolutely amazing. Every picture is a blockbuster. The sea water in Phi Phi Island is really like jelly. You can also go snorkeling in the sea. The master will bring snacks to attract the fish. It’s so considerate. We played from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Click here, and then you can have lunch on Phi Phi Island, stroll around and take photos.

3. Return: I bought a speedboat ticket for the return trip at 2:30 pm. I still bought the Phi Phi Island-Phuket ticket on the flight. After arriving at the pier, I gave the itinerary to the staff. Look for the driver who will take you back to your hotel.

In the end, I calculated that the price is not much different from that of a one-day tour, but the experience is so great! !

Phuket-Phi Phi Island|Don’t sign up for a 1 day group tour, you can also do it by yourself
Phuket-Phi Phi Island|Don’t sign up for a 1 day group tour, you can also do it by yourself

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:57 GMT-8 Processed in 0.215765 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list