Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

What is it like to have a high-end SPA at Makkha Massage in Chiang Mai?

229 0
Post time 2024-7-29 15:08 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

When many tourists come to Thailand for Travel, they can't help but experience the authentic Thai massage SPA. As a world-famous Thai specialty project, if you come to Thailand to experience it, not only will the skills be more sophisticated and the service more thoughtful, but the price will also be cheaper. It can be said that the cost-effectiveness is very high.

Chiang Mai-What is it like to have a high-end SPA at Makkha Massage in Chiang Mai?

Because there are so many massage SPA shops in Thailand, you can find one just by walking a few steps on the street, and most Chinese tourists will find a convenient massage SPA shop nearby to experience it. Of course, this is also good, but if you come to Thailand for tourism, if you don’t really experience a high-end SPA, you will still leave a lot of regrets!

Chiang Mai-What is it like to have a high-end SPA at Makkha Massage in Chiang Mai?

This time I came to Chiang Mai, a northern city in Thailand, for a Trip, and a local friend recommended me this high-end massage SPA shop called Makkha. It has a very good location, right in the core area of ​​the ancient city of Chiang Mai, not far from the famous Wat Phra Singh. It is not only popular among tourists, but also a high-end massage SPA shop that is popular among locals.

As soon as I walked into Makkha, I was particularly impressed by the exquisite colonial architectural style. Even before the SPA officially started, my eyes had already been fully enjoyed in advance, and this kind of experience is not available in massage SPA shops on the street!

Before starting the SPA, the service staff will give you a small towel, a cup of herbal tea, and a small snack. In addition, they will ask you to fill out a detailed form to understand your health condition, which parts of your body need to be strengthened, and which parts need to be avoided during the SPA, etc. It is very detailed and thoughtful.

Next, the service staff will take you to the SPA room, which is very private, so you can complete the entire SPA experience without any worries. The room also continues the decoration style of the colonial era, beautiful and elegant. I chose their most representative special SPA project, which is said to be well received by everyone. The whole process takes about 2 hours.

I won't take photos of the SPA process for you to see, but in short, the 2 hours were really enjoyable, and it seemed to pass in a flash, leaving me wanting more. Compared with ordinary massage SPA shops on the streets of Thailand, it is really worth the money. Thai massage is really worthy of its reputation, and in high-end SPA shops, it is even more extreme.

No wonder so many people choose to come to this Makkha Massage SPA shop near Wat Phra Singh in the ancient city of Chiang Mai to experience it, especially Chinese tourists. It is said that many people know this shop. Through word of mouth, more and more people come. There are even Chinese tourists who say that the massage SPA here is so comfortable that they don’t want to go back home.

So, have you ever been to Thailand for a trip? In Thailand, have you ever experienced high-end Thai massage SPA services in high-end massage SPA shops like Makkha? How did it feel? Is it much better than the roadside shops? If you have the opportunity in the future, would you like to travel to Thailand again? Welcome to leave a comment!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 17:59 GMT-8 Processed in 0.151120 second(s), 35 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list