Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Kin Kub Koi, Bangkok's seafood restaurant is full of locals, recommended crab rice

235 0
Post time 2024-6-5 16:33:46 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

A friend randomly searched for this restaurant on the map, and it turned out to be delicious!!! There was more crab meat in the crab rice than rice, and each one was so plump and firm that I still miss it after returning to China for so long

The crab meat and shrimp meat were so delicious that I almost cried after taking a bite. Seafood lovers should not miss it, Zundu is so delicious!

Steamed crab with milk: Crab plus the freshness of milk, it feels like spring!!!

Grilled shrimp: This is the best grilled shrimp I have ever eaten. It is full of shrimp roe and big in size. The most important thing is that it is not fishy at all. The shrimp meat is firm and sweet. We ordered two grilled shrimps, but if we go too late, they may be gone~

Philippine shrimp: The philippine shrimps are all shelled. I have to say that eating seafood in Thailand is really a happy feeling

Tom Yum Goong soup: Very fresh, sour and spicy, perfect with rice, very Thai taste

Oysters: It feels like they were just caught from the sea. I ate a full pot without making a sound and ate it with dipping sauce. I feel that my happiness index has risen sharply~

Other dishes are also very delicious, almost no thunder, and the drinks here can also be tried.

Pros: The seafood is very fresh, the taste is super good, the portion is large, and parking is easy

Cons: It is far from the city, almost all locals eat it, and there are not many tourists. If you want to go there specifically, you have to take a taxi

Restaurant address: 83/3 Thanon PhutthaMonthon Sai 2, Sala Thammasop, Thawi Watthana, Bangkok 10170 Thailand

Opening hours: 10:30–20:30
Price: USD 20-30 per person

Bangkok-Kin Kub Koi, Bangkok's seafood restaurant is full of locals, recommended crab rice
Bangkok-Kin Kub Koi, Bangkok's seafood restaurant is full of locals, recommended crab rice

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:22 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.176940 second(s), 27 queries .