Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Huahin 51 massage, experience the foot and body massage techniques of male technicians

180 0
Post Time 2024-10-26 22:43 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Huahin 51 Massage is worthy of me writing an article to commemorate it. The appearance is really unremarkable, but after entering, the technician clicks on it! I really felt that I had come to the right place and made an appointment with two male technicians. I didn't dare to go in when I got to the door. I felt that this store was not simple, but it was already very late, so I braved it and came in. We are used to male technicians. As soon as you lie down and this hand comes up, you know you've come to the right place.

Although it is not the cheapest, it is really comfortable! The technique from shallow to deep has always been the super charm of Thai massage. My technician is called Aom. I must go to him when he comes. His hands are huge and warm. The key is that he massages really deep! This is my massage Trip, both in Bangkok and Hua Hin. I give him the first place every day. He is also very handsome. The key point is that he really doesn’t mess around and is very gentle. I think both men and women can go to him. My friend's name is Tao, which is pretty good. Anyway, this is the massage parlor that surprised me the most during this trip to Hua Hin. I believe that I will come here to experience it and I will not ask for tips randomly. I hate people who ask for tips after pressing the button, so I gave him 200 baht and he was a little surprised! We had a Thai and essential oil massage, and he mixed it. The experience was super good. Although the environment was average, the technique was great.

Hua Hin-Huahin 51 massage, experience the foot and body massage techniques of male technicians
Hua Hin-Huahin 51 massage, experience the foot and body massage techniques of male technicians

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Links
Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-27 20:24 GMT-8 Processed in 0.223443 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list