Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Make peace with yourself during your Bohol-Cebu holiday

111 0
Post time 5 day(s) ago | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

An extraordinary 2023, looking forward to a better 2024. There is nothing that cannot be cured by the sea and food. If there is anything else, just shoot live ammunition at the shooting range. For students who will come to Bohol later, the following are real suggestions.

1. Bohol recommends staying at Henann Beach in Alona, ​​next to McDonald's, which is a hub for island hopping and land tours, as well as a lively nightlife.

2. For island hopping, Pamilakan is recommended. It is farther away by boat for an hour and a half, but there are fewer people and it is quieter (vs. Balicasag is crowded), with two diving spots and three snorkeling spots. However, for special forces, you can arrange a day, Pamilakan + Balicasag + Virgin Island. You can see the turtles, corals, and white sand beaches in the middle.

3. The Tarsier Sanctuary and Chocolate Hills are worth visiting. Standup paddeling is recommended (go to book at fox&firefly cottage). There are not many fireflies at night.

4. I tried many places recommended by xhs for meals. I think the smoke'd American BBQ I found myself is the best. There is also a gym next to it, Bob's Gym, which is also good. I don't recommend wonderland Thai food. It's not delicious at all. Although bee farm restaurant is a popular restaurant, the taste and view are ok. In addition, the local barbecue food stalls are also very good, as well as the raw sea urchins on the roadside stalls (I have a strong stomach)

5. You can take a business class boat to Cebu. The 2-hour boat ride is comfortable, but there is nothing fun in itself. You can read other articles about the citywalk guide. I stayed in sheraton for two days. It is very new, with complete facilities, a quiet private beach, and a good restaurant. I recovered and prepared to work happily

Transportation: Daily motorcycle 400p + land tour car rental 1200p, Bohol has tuk-tuks, Cebu grab+taxi. I didn't even give my driver's license, so I rented it casually

Cebu-Make peace with yourself during your Bohol-Cebu holiday

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:14 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.186644 second(s), 31 queries .