Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

I didn't expect Hanoi Bar Street to be so fun at night, and the drinks were also very cheap

260 0
Post time 2024-5-28 16:00 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

On the first night, I went straight to the bar street. It was a big and lively place! The drinks were cheap too. I wandered around and found a bar with good air conditioning (the store is in the last picture). I don’t know if there was an event, but ladies were free to enter and drink. I could actually dance all night without spending a dime! You only need one nightclub to fall in love with Hanoi.

After returning to Hanoi from Nha Trang, I returned to this happy hometown again at night. The drinks were not free that night, but my partner and I still didn’t have to pay for admission. Later, my female friend came with her boyfriend, and both of them were charged for admission. So it might be related to the dress? It might also be related to the time? But the ticket includes a bottle of wine, so it won’t be much more expensive even if you pay for the ticket.

During this period, there was a cute white boy who didn’t speak Chinese. He used the mobile phone translation tool to show me that I wanted to be his girlfriend. He really fell in love with my beauty, which was worthy of my exquisite makeup.

Hanoi-I didn't expect Hanoi Bar Street to be so fun at night, and the drinks were also very cheap
Hanoi-I didn't expect Hanoi Bar Street to be so fun at night, and the drinks were also very cheap

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 10:57 GMT-8 Processed in 0.168110 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list