Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

MET Vietnamese restaurant near Hoan Kiem Lake in Hanoi, with tables on the rooftop terrace

173 0
Post time 2024-10-19 01:46 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The restaurant is called MET vietnamese restaurant, and it is located near Hoan Kiem Lake in Hanoi. There were not many people when we went there at noon, maybe it was a bit sunny that day. When we passed by again in the evening, there was a long line outside, so it is recommended to go early.

We ordered barbecue rice noodles, which came with a plate of barbecue, a bowl of noodles and sauce. I personally don’t like the taste of sauce and fish sauce, but it’s worth a try for the first time. There seems to be no option for the three-piece spring roll on the menu, you can tell the waiter yourself. I think fried ones taste the best!

Finally, I ordered another spring roll, but this spring roll needs to be wrapped by yourself. The rice skin outside is different from what we eat in China. It is dry and does not need water. It can be wrapped directly, which is also delicious! The average consumption per person is 10-15 US dollars. The balcony position is very nice for taking pictures~ I was praised by the waiter when taking pictures.

Hanoi-MET Vietnamese restaurant near Hoan Kiem Lake in Hanoi, with tables on the rooftop terrace
Hanoi-MET Vietnamese restaurant near Hoan Kiem Lake in Hanoi, with tables on the rooftop terrace

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-22 15:20 GMT-8 Processed in 0.156384 second(s), 35 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list