Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Zion Sky Lounge, a luxury nightclub in Ho Chi Minh City, a luxury sky bar in Saigon

280 0
Post time 2024-7-6 23:57 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

On Friday night, I went with my friends to experience this luxurious sky bar in Saigon. You need to make an appointment in advance or receive an invitation to enter. From the service staff to the decoration of the entire bar, the facilities are luxurious. The view on the top floor is very good. We entered the bar after two o'clock, and most of the people were locals. The DJ tasted very good, compared to the nightclubs I went to before. The bar began to get less and less people at three o'clock.

The price of drinks is also very expensive in Saigon, and the average price of ordinary cocktails is 320k Vietnamese dong. Three glasses of wine are charged 7% service fee 67k and 10% tax 103k, a total of about 1.13 million. The price is indeed very expensive in Vietnam, but if measured by European and American prices... it is still acceptable and worth going.

Ho Chi Minh-Zion Sky Lounge, a luxury nightclub in Ho Chi Minh City, a luxury sky bar in Saigon
Ho Chi Minh-Zion Sky Lounge, a luxury nightclub in Ho Chi Minh City, a luxury sky bar in Saigon

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 12:40 GMT-8 Processed in 0.221003 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list