Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Like Uncle Oppa in the Korean drama, he will take you to eat Korean food

218 0
Post time 2024-5-23 18:49:45 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Probably like me, there must be a lot of good companions who have food as the ultimate goal every time they travel. However, I was really deceived by the Internet celebrity tourist shop, so this diary of the runaways does not include the holy places of worship of "Myeongdong" and "Dongdaemun". If every travel diary writes that this restaurant is a must-visit place, then I advise you to consider whether to check in or not. Anyway, I can’t do it!

The popularity of Korean dramas in the past decade or so has directly driven the prosperity of South Korea’s tourism industry. Although Kimchi Country is not as sophisticated as the various cooking techniques of the eight major Chinese cuisines, it is still confused by the various street snacks that appear in the drama and the Korean way of eating food. How to find popular restaurants frequented by locals? Just go for a walk in Seoul with Uncle Ghost and you will know.

Go here to explore food stores

You don’t have to go to the "Seoul Tower" to see the scenery. You can also see it at the rooftop bars of many hotels. Panoramic view of Seoul. This hotel is located in Jiangnan District. The decoration style is modern and simple. You can chat with beer, fried chicken and watch the scenery at the rooftop bar. The fried chicken tastes good and is still very crispy after cooling. It also comes with salt and pepper garlic crisps and hot sauce. I have eaten fried chicken many times in Korea this time, and each restaurant has its own unique taste. It seems that the popular fried chicken beer does not only have one flavor to choose from.

Seoul-Like Uncle Oppa in the Korean drama, he will take you to eat Korean food

The restaurant next to it can directly solve the problem of dining. The restaurant specializes in creative Western food. A creative combination of Korean and Western food. The restaurant environment and taste are both outstanding. What looked like a big plate of vegetable salad turned out to be bibimbap. The Spanish rice usually used to make Risotto was steamed and served with bibimbap sauce and vegetables to make bibimbap salad. The taste is very unique, and I also learned how to make it as a banquet dish for friends. very popular.

Address: Hotel Cappuccino (호텔카푸치노), 서울특별시강남구봉은사로155 Metro Line 9 Yanzhou ( Eonju) Station Exit 1, 3 minutes walk
Recommendation Index: ★★★

There is a restaurant just behind Hotel Cappuccino This old rice sausage soup shop has been popular for more than 20 years. Open the door and you will see the traditional big kang. Take off your shoes and get on the kang and sit on the kang. The store was full of locals who came to eat rice intestine soup. I didn't know what to say to the proprietress, the aunt Ji Tongya, so I had to point rudely to the table next to me and ask for the same portion. The steaming rice intestine soup is filled with aroma as soon as it is served. The thick milky white soup is made from pork bones and pork offal. Take a sip of the clear soup first to taste the aroma, and then add it with chili noodles, shrimp paste, perilla seed powder, and chives. Mix the leaves and mix it with the fragrant pork blood rice sausage, then add a piece of sour and crunchy radish kimchi, and take a bite, which is refreshing and filling. The smoked braised pork knuckle is also a very large portion, with perilla leaves or lettuce as the base, plus pork knuckle, kimchi, chili garlic, and a mouthful of rice. Mmmmmmm, isn’t that the poor heroine in Korean dramas who doesn’t care about her appearance?

Address: Abai King Sundae (Abba Wang Mi Chang) 20, Nonhyeon-ro111-Gil, Seoul, South Korea (just look for Hotel Cappuccino, just on the path behind the hotel)
Recommendation index: ★★★★
Telephone: +82 225153176

Also on Line 9, the next stop of "Yanzhou" is "Xinnonhyeon", which is a famous hotel street in Jiangnan. The whole streets are full of popular food. When the lanterns come on, many handsome men and women gather in the colorful streets, and many celebrities also love to visit here. Seafood, barbecue, fried chicken, and desserts are all available, and there are many restaurants with long queues. And there are few tourists here. If you are still wondering what to eat, you might as well go here to find the answer.

The spring rain in April is still fresh and chilly. I was still wandering around the streets of Seoul, but I was chased by the sudden rain and was hiding here and there. A hot restaurant not far away attracted me deeply. Just for the warmth, I went to eat something.

Spinal bone soup is worthy of being called Korea’s hangover soup. A mouthful of hot soup will warm your whole frozen body and wake it up. More than a dozen kinds of ingredients are stewed into a delicious stew, paired with large pieces of spine and potatoes with a dense texture. With a mouthful of hot soup and a mouthful of rice, the warm and happy feeling of satiety will swirl around the entire body. The so-called delicacies in the world are probably the ones that taste like home cooking, and the urge to swallow them is the most fascinating.

Address: 명가순대국 164 Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
Recommendation Index: ★★★★

Hannam-dong, Yongsan District, is my favorite district in Seoul. There are super fashionable designer brand stores, boutiques and cafes.

But, what I love the most is the many popular gourmet restaurants nearby. Maybe there are more residents living nearby. Almost every restaurant is full, with all kinds of Korean food. There is everything you need. The restaurants on the two streets are not on the main street. The location is not particularly conspicuous, and there are no large shopping malls nearby, so there are almost no tourists. You can go shopping leisurely and eat at a leisurely pace, and then choose a small restaurant that you like. belly. Don’t worry about stepping on a trap, just go to the local restaurant with the most people.

I have difficulty choosing. I wanted to eat at every restaurant here. I finally chose this family-style barbecue restaurant and sat down. Several elderly people in the store were drinking and chatting. , grilling steak on the charcoal fire. There was no Chinese menu, but luckily there were pictures on the wall. I pointed at the pictures and ordered a table full of meat. The steaks squeaked rhythmically on the oven, and I imitated the old man and drank a few glasses of Jinro wine. , with side dishes, the aroma of barbecue fills the air. I can't help but work up my appetite and eat happily.

The roast chicken restaurant next to the barbecue restaurant is extremely popular. Many people drive here and line up to buy it. I didn't even get a reservation for two days, so I had to stand by and stare at it for a while. The chicken belly is filled with fragrant glutinous rice, and the chicken fat after roasting at high temperature is soaked in the glutinous rice. Just looking at it will make you drool.

With the opening of the first people-friendly barbecue restaurant, I decided to explore another barbecue restaurant nearby. This time I checked "Korean beef" on the list and compared it with American beef. There is indeed a difference in taste. Korean beef has a more tender texture, rich meat juice and almost no fishy smell. But in fact, ordinary roast beef is quite delicious. There is no need to spend several times the price for a slightly different taste. The roasted beef large intestine is amazing. The thick fat is like nectar on earth. It is so warm and sweet after roasting. The intestinal wall is tough and crispy. I want to give the beef large intestine an award!

Address: 632-8 Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul
Recommendation Index: ★★★★★

The "COMMON GROUND" near Jianguo University is built with 200 large containers and is the world's largest container shopping mall. Here are more popular shops in Seoul, physical stores of various online stores, etc. Although it is a place where Internet celebrities check in, it is still a place worth visiting.

Address: COMMON GROUND (커먼그라운드), 서울특별시광진구자양동17-1 Subway Line 2 and 7 Get off at Konkuk University Entrance Station, come out from Exit 6, and walk for about 5 minutes

There is also a food street near Kenda University, with Korean Street on one side and Chinese Street on the other. As for which side is China Street and which side is Korean Street, I can’t tell. Most of the people here are young students, and of course, it is also very popular.

If you often watch Korean dramas, you must be surprised that a bowl of mixed noodles can drive Koreans crazy. In fact, mixed noodles in Korea are no longer the original mixed noodles in our old Beijing. The base. Koreans use a more chewy version of Korean gluten noodles with stir-fried pork belly in Korean spring sauce, which also contains crispy and sweet onions and green beans. The stir-fried miscellaneous sauce noodles are chewy and chewy, fresh and salty. Coupled with the combination of sweet and sour and crispy sweet and sour pork, this is the taste of the most classic Korean mixed noodles. This store is also near Konkuk University (it should have many branches). It is a "Chinese cuisine" store opened by Mr. Baek Jong-won, the most popular chef in Korea.

In Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Hyundai Department Store Apoojeong Main Store is a high-end shopping mall with many big brands. You can purchase first-line brand goods here. There is a department store supermarket on the basement floor. It’s really a place where you can grit your teeth and spend money, but when you’re tired of shopping, you can just sit down and there are many delicious dine-in options. I really ate a lot of bowls of cold noodles in Seoul this time. I really love cold noodles. I thought there was only one flavor of cold noodles, but I didn’t expect that there are actually many kinds of cold noodles to choose from. The noodles are not limited to soba noodles. There are also hand-rolled noodles and hanging noodles that can be made into cold and refreshing cold noodles. Koreans make dumplings into various shapes, including soup dumplings, steamed dumplings, and fried dumplings. They are very large and have rich fillings. The taste is very different from traditional Chinese dumplings.

Address: 서울특별시강남구압구정동 429, 현대백화점압구정본점 Subway Line 3, No. 6, Ookjeong Station Exit underground passage connection
Recommendation index: ★★★

8D Cafe is really a high-looking internet celebrity style cafe. The bear-shaped milk tea in this shop is very popular on Instagram. I really like the red bean-flavored oval wheel cake. It is a good choice to have a cup of coffee or pose for a photo here. The location is located on Gangnam Boulevard, and there are many atmospheric cafes, bookstores and galleries nearby. If you have relatively free time, you can spend an afternoon leisurely strolling around here.

Address: 서울특별시강남구신사동648, 1~2F
Recommendation index: ★★★★
Telephone: 02-547- 3350

Super fun traditional market

Noryangjin Fisheries Market in Seoul is equivalent to Tsukiji Fisheries Market in Tokyo. Here you can buy all kinds of fresh seafood at relatively cheap prices. After the big purchase, you can also directly choose a restaurant for processing. The price of each dish is usually around 20 to 30 yuan. Eat freshly prepared and enjoy the freshest first-hand ingredients, this is the right place.

When I tried eating live octopus, eating it raw, and picking it up with chopsticks, you don’t know how conflicted I was. But after trying it, it tastes really good.

Address: 688, Nodeul-ro, Dongjak-gu, Seoul (서울특별시동작구노들로688) subway Go out from Exit 1 of Noryangjin Station (노량진) on Line 1 and walk for about 2 minutes to get there.

Gwangjang Market Snack Street is currently the largest market in South Korea. It has everything from clothing, shoes and hats to daily necessities. The food stalls are the busiest, with two streets of snacks. The scallion pancakes here are probably the most popular. Half the street is filled with stalls selling scallion pancakes. But just take a stroll here and eat something. Since there are many tourists, the price is also very high. It is not very cost-effective, but the reason why I recommend this place is because it is deep in the alley. Hidden deep inside is a Michelin-starred snack bar.

The specialty of this Michelin restaurant is raw beef. As soon as you enter the door, you can see two Ajimoni cutting it quickly. Beef, which is cut and sold at the same time, is in short supply, and there are so many customers queuing up outside. Many regular customers come here and just order a piece of raw beef bibimbap to finish their meal. The raw beef with egg yolk and pear shreds are tender and smooth. I also ordered a portion of raw beef liver and tripe. The raw beef liver was so bloody that I could only eat two pieces at most, but the bibimbap was delicious. Worth ★★★★ recommendation!

Address: 서울특별시종로구예지동 6-1 Subway Line 1 Jongno 5-ga (Jongno 5(o) -ga) Station Exit 8

Seoul Central Market is also a relatively traditional market, with snacks, Fresh food and various condiments are available for purchase. Of course, what attracts me most here is that there are all kitchenware and supplies stores near the market. If you are a cooking lover, you must check in here. Here you can buy the most comprehensive range of Korean kitchenware on the market. Don’t worry if you get tired or hungry from shopping, there are all kinds of delicious food stalls in the Central Market. You can also purchase various souvenir snacks.

It was here that I met the legendary sugar cake. When watching the Korean reality show "Yin's Kitchen", I complained in my heart that sugar cookies were used as dessert. I bought one out of curiosity, holy shit, it’s so delicious! It was so delicious that it made my eyes shine. It was so delicious that I couldn't get enough of it even after eating two large sugar cookies in a row.

Address: 서울특별시중구황학동409, Exit 1, Sindang Station, Line 2

Yuanwang Traditional Market, around Hongdae, is a traditional market that locals love to visit. It can be called a small Gwangjang Market. There are also plenty of snacks here, and the food shops and cafes around the market are also very unique. If you need to sell some snacks as souvenirs, it is very convenient to purchase them here and the prices are very affordable. Never go to Namdaemun Market next to Myeongdong again. You will regret it if you go there. You will regret going there again! The only souvenirs available are nuts and candies not produced in Korea, which are large and difficult to shop for.

Address: Mangwon Market, 서울특별시마포구망원동 411, 일대 Subway Line 6, Mangwon Station Exit 2, walk for 8 minutes

Come out of Yuanwang Market, if you are not tired, go to Hongik It’s also nice to take a stroll around the university. Hongdae Street is very lively, there are many young people, and there are many trainees performing road shows there. Forget it if you want to eat, there are so many tourists and it’s so easy to get tripped up. Because I was really hungry, I went to a popular restaurant and ordered noodles with mixed sauce and sweet and sour pork. It turned out that the noodles and the sauce were wrong, and the fried sweet and sour pork was skinny and old. Of course the price is not cheap either.

Address: 서울특별시마포구서교동 359, 홍익공원 Subway Line 2 Hongik Univ. Station Exit 9, 8 minutes walk

Seoul Shopping Market is the best shopping market in Seoul. But it's actually just a large second-hand flea market. There are second-hand clothes, shoes and bags, records, furniture, kitchen utensils, antiques, you name it. There are several stalls on the first floor where you can really find treasures, but the prices are really not cheap. The second floor is more like a Chinese market in the 1980s and 1990s, with tapes, DVDs, children's plastic toys, and MVs of people in swimsuits singing. In fact, the market is really not very big. It takes more than an hour to finish shopping, and there are many fast food stalls on the first floor, which cost 5,000 won. There are just no pictures and no English. What you get to eat depends entirely on luck.

Address: 서울특별시동대문구신설동 109-5 Subway Line 2 Sinseol-dong Station Exit 10, 5 minutes walk

Daiso is equivalent to China's 10 yuan store, there are many inside Daily necessities of good quality and style. If you want to bring back some small souvenirs and Korean pots and pans, you can buy them here. The prices are really low, even cheaper than those at small merchants in the wet market. However, it is highly not recommended to go to the Myeongdong store. Although Myeongdong is the main store, the products are not complete, and the line at checkout is very long. There are many branches in Seoul. Just use the map to search for a branch near you to purchase.

The above are really all my hiking experience, uncle Gui, vomiting blood Recommended dry stuff. Of course there must be better places to be developed. Let's wait and see and collect them all next time.
28.webp

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:49 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.148082 second(s), 31 queries .