Seoul Gangnam Massage Brothel Dream Experience, Make Love Like a Lover

288 0
Post time 2024-8-1 00:53 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

《Store Information》
Store Name: Dream (formerly Gold Fish)
Nightclub Category: Massage Brothel
Price: 60 minutes/290,000 won (including 30,000 won for meeting and selecting a lady)

《Sex Lady Information》
Name: Yeseul
Estimated Age: 25-29 Years Old
Height: About 170cm
Chest: E Cup
Body Shape: Slim

Seoul-Seoul Gangnam Massage Brothel Dream Experience, Make Love Like a Lover

I got off the subway at Gangnam Station in the evening and walked a few minutes to the massage brothel "Dream". I took the elevator to the 5th floor. The front desk lady greeted me. There were club packages and standard packages. I chose the standard package for 60 minutes and 260,000 won. I wanted to select a lady in person, so I added another 30,000 won. After I got the key to the closet, I went to the shower room. After showering, I put on my yukata and the waiter took me to select a lady. It was already past 8 o'clock in the evening, and the ladies who were working were all night shift ladies.

The waiter took me to each room to look for a lady. In one room, I met a beautiful lady. She had long curly hair, a pair of big eyes that could speak, and a small face with clear contours. She was tall, slender, small-framed, with a slender waist and a rounded back. She was full of smiles, sexy, and had an exotic beauty. The lady's name was Yeseul, and I chose her immediately. After the waiter left, we began to enjoy our world alone. Yeseul was very enthusiastic and stretched out her arms to hug me tightly. It felt like a long-distance couple meeting each other. The atmosphere was touching. Then, we started kissing, and it soon escalated into a deep kiss. This made me very excited.

Yeseul took me to the indoor shower room. While we were washing, we had various close contact and kissed deeply from time to time. My little brother became energetic. After washing and going to bed, Yeseul asked me to lie prone on the bed and she began to massage me, which was very gentle and delicate. When I pressed around her buttocks, the kind of operation that seemed to be close yet not close was full of great temptation, and I arched my waist unconsciously. I turned to lie on my back, and the sight of my little brother standing tall made me very embarrassed. After a massage, the lady began to climb trees like ants, kissing my whole body with tongue. When the lady licked my nipples, I couldn't help but let out an embarrassing gasp.

Finally, the lady began to lick my balls and little brother, and then gave a thick blow job. She was very good at blowing the flute. I took over. I licked her whole body, starting from her earlobes and going all the way down. When I licked her breasts, the lady's nipples were firm and she kept making sweet noises; finally, I licked her vagina. The lady had no pubic hair and kept leaking secret fluid. It was time to enter the main show. The lady put a condom on my little brother, and she knelt on the bed, and then got into position. The lady's buttocks were fat and upturned, and I enjoyed it very much. Switching to the normal position, I hugged the lady tightly, kissed deeply, and sprinted. It was fired soon. It was completely a lover's lovemaking. It left a deep impression on me.

《Overall Review》
■Appearance: 100 points
■Body shape: 80 points
■Service: 80 points

Miss Yeseul is beautiful and cute, and provides lover-level service. I got both physical pleasure and psychological satisfaction. Dream is a nightclub worth recommending.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:06 GMT-8 Processed in 0.201308 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list