Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

Seoul guide, six days of wandering around and chasing stars. New village, wilderness, Seoul Forest, Namsan Tower, Hannam-dong, Sinsa-dong, Yeouido Hyundai Department Store

202 0
Post time 2024-5-22 22:34:51 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Good shopping! The transportation is convenient + all kinds of stores are available + the cost is not high. We will go back to Hongdae every night if we have nothing to do. . There are shopping malls on the main street, Line Friends, Kakao Friends, Olive Young, and many cafes and restaurants in the alleys. No matter what you want to buy, you can find a store. You don’t have to worry about running out of places to go. It’s okay at night. Watching the road show, the atmosphere is very good~

There is a peripheral store in the mall called with muu that has quite a lot of stuff, including album support sticks, and there are a lot of people buying support sticks. A little more expensive than SM but acceptable, but tax refund is not available. I particularly recommend a comic shop called Acorn Comics. They can draw your portrait for 7,000 won, and the picture will be ready in three minutes, and they will also give you a small gift. I like it very much!

Seoul-Seoul guide, six days of wandering around and chasing stars. New village, wilderness, Seoul Forest, Namsan Tower, Hannam-dong, Sinsa-dong, Yeouido Hyundai Department Store
Seoul-Seoul guide, six days of wandering around and chasing stars. New village, wilderness, Seoul Forest, Namsan Tower, Hannam-dong, Sinsa-dong, Yeouido Hyundai Department Store

There is a Four Styles of Life restaurant just 50 meters away from Hongdae. It has all the major brands. You really can enter casually without any guide. . Korean Life Four Styles will give you an electronic version + a video version, and then use filters + lighting to make people’s skin look good. It’s really a great invention. It was almost 4,000 won. I was shooting an overhead shot every day called don’t lxxk up, which was a bit unique. I also shot a haru film, which I liked very much. There was also a store I passed by accidentally that had a Korean four-part picture of life on the yellow front door. It had loopy/little whale animation IP and many other IP co-branded borders, but I’m sorry I really didn’t remember what it was called, so I just passed by. You can go in and have a look, just in case this store has something you want to take pictures of. Payment is all by visa/cash, fully self-service, with an English interface, you can take ten photos of your choice, it takes ten seconds to prepare, and you can choose any frame or filter. It has been listed as one of my favorite things in Korea!

New village:

Please take a photo of Sihyunhada's ID card! I chose the Sinchon store, but there are many branches. Just choose the one closest to you. It’s better to make an appointment half a month in advance. You need a Korean mobile phone number. There are many online booking agencies. You can go to IG to see the style of the photographer you like. The price starts at 300+, which is indeed a bit expensive. It does not include makeup. It only takes a photo + repair + rinse. The whole process takes half an hour to an hour. You choose the style first, then take the photo and then repair it on the spot. I was also worried about scams before filming, but after filming Be Like Koreans, you guys really have something. The focus of retouching is on the tone and light. My facial features are almost unchanged but very beautiful. Respect the great Korean makeup. . Rebirth: I debuted in a Korean girl group, but there is no need to take photos specifically for this. There must be some people who are dissatisfied with it. I just want to say that if you have the idea of taking photos, you can give it a try~

Wilderness:

After moving to Holy Water, it is not very conspicuous. The canteen is underground, very small and has very few items. The four patterns of life can be called the biggest scam. . There were only two rooms, so we had to wait in line for half an hour, and we were not allowed to wait in line after four or five o'clock in the afternoon. It is said to be a photo of idols, but in fact there is only one photo with idols, and it is an official photo without any interactive actions, which is worse than justfoto made by big bars. . For 8,000 won, you can only take four photos, each of five seconds, and you have one chance to retake it, but everything has to be retaken, and the staff is so anxious that they want to kick you out right away. I'm really speechless!

Half of the space is used by SM to display items that are not for sale, and the remaining half is for selling all idols’ peripherals. There are quite a lot of peripherals. There are very few hyung groups and Wei. I really have nowhere to spend money. Do you understand? It’s better to be old. SM’s concession stand doesn’t have any new and unique peripherals, not even albums! I found a random card in the corner (but I didn’t reveal one card), and I am a good gambler.

Seoul Forest:

There is a large forest right next to the wilderness. When the weather is good, it is quite beautiful. You can watch the sunset, but the leaves slowly fall off this season. You can go there in spring, summer and autumn, and it seems to be the same place for taking photos?

Holy Water Cave:

Also next to the wilderness, there are small alleys with many coffee shops and restaurants, and there are also many people. We walked around and couldn't find a coffee shop with a location. . Not a must-visit place

Namsan Tower:

We originally planned to go up to the tower. Han Zongli watched it countless times and always wanted to check in by ourselves. However, we also wanted to go to the bottom of the mountain to eat. We found that it was very troublesome to go up, so we gave up. It's easy to compromise

The following is a burger restaurant with the same style as Lao San: The Baek Food Truck 서울 용산구 신흥로20길 45-1 1층. You have to take a bus to get there. The subway station is a bit far away on foot, in the village at the foot of Nanshan Tower. The same place on Wednesday was on the terrace on the third floor. Others ate on the second floor. It was really beautiful. It was like a scene in a Korean drama. You could overlook Seoul while eating and you could also see Namsan Tower. It was very impressive whether it was during the day or in the evening. . We were sighing all the way that Xiao San San is so romantic. Most of the people who came to check in on the third floor were divided. We met San Level and Flour (then we made mink noodles and bought furs separately). We went to the rooftop in this weather. There were not many people there, so we sat in the same seat, which is usually quite popular. The hamburger set is about 90rmb, which is a normal taste, and the scenery bonus is acceptable.

Hannam-dong:

I had high expectations before going, but after I went it was a scam. I felt like it was hyped up by xhs, and it was all zgr anthracene. . The main stores are distributed in three areas: the street + two small alleys on the left and right. Each store is very small, with few styles and many people. There are even queues, which makes the shopping experience not good. . The prices of the products themselves are quite high, and there are no discounts. In short, it is not suitable for ordinary people to go shopping.

Sinsa-dong:

After visiting Hannam-dong, there is nothing to do. This area is much larger and a bit laborious. . There is Dalongge’s Luo Yiwei, which is very popular. It is said that there is also Kim Doyoung’s. But I didn’t find Jennie’s billboard right here. Many people lined up to check in. There are many brand stores and small stores. 3ce MLB GM and Jennie’s perfume brand store are quite big. There is also an aland, but it is not centralized so walking around is a bit tiring.

Yeouido Hyundai Department Store:

It is recommended that everyone who wants to go shopping but does not have enough time come here directly. The mall is suitable for our traveling babies. . The B2 floor is full of young brands, including Yunduo bag/thisisneverthat/kirsh. Although the store is not very big, you can still take a look. The recent Black Friday discounts are quite cheap. Of course, it is the normal counter price. Tax refund.

B1 is the food court, and the 6th floor is a high-end restaurant. Although it is not as authentic as the roadside shops, you can still eat when you are tired from shopping, and it is not expensive. There is le labo on the first floor. If you want to smell the same perfume as others, you can go. After smelling it, I fall in love with my husband even more.

There is a Christmas market on the fifth floor recently. There is a huge Christmas scene and you have to wait in line to get in. It was scammed by xhs. In my opinion, every shopping mall in Shanghai has such a scene. . There are just a few small rooms + a few Christmas trees. The lighting in the room is very poor and there are people outside the room, so it is difficult to take pictures. hgr is as crowded as any Christmas tree you have ever seen, so there is no need to queue up to see it.

There is also a loopy store on the fifth floor. The items sold are different from those in Hongdae, but more comprehensive. There are also blind boxes, stickers, postcards and the like, which are great for giving away. There are also a few loopy scenes, Lumen believers please check in

Hangang Park:

It's right next to Hyundai Department Store, and it's very green and green. There is a 711 on the ship where you can buy instant noodles, eggs and sausages. There is an instant noodle machine at the door and a row of seats where you can sit and eat. Many foreigners checked in, and the instant noodles tasted better than I expected. I even wanted to order another pack. . When the weather is nice, the wind is pretty chilly, but now it's really a bit too cold.

gourmet food:

돈 주는 남자To the man who gave the pig: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

In Hongdae, the Jeju Black Pork BBQ is priced at US$15 per person for a set meal for three people, which is relatively cost-effective. The taste is okay, but I think the portion could be a little bigger

Bosung Club: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

There are shops in Hongdae Sinchon. The potato spine soup costs 15 US dollars per person. It is recommended for two or more people to eat. The portion is large and the pork ribs + potatoes + perilla leaves + vermicelli are cooked very thickly. It is very warm and goes well with rice in winter.

Jiaochun Fried Chicken: ⭐️⭐️⭐️🌛

Korean friends recommended it and said it was more delicious than bhc. We ordered the honey flavor, which cost 10 US dollars per person. It was indeed delicious, but I didn’t think it was enough to linger. Maybe it was because I was tired of eating too much fried chicken? The portion is huge, enough for four people to eat for two people.

Sinchon One Chicken: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Chicken soup, $15 per person. The two of us ordered a whole chicken, which was a bit much. The chicken soup was very fresh and not salty. It was a good way to balance it with other heavy-flavored dishes in Korea. When you are almost finished, you can add a bowl of egg porridge, which is also very fragrant when added to chicken soup.

Hong Kong Hotel 0410:⭐️⭐️⭐️🌛

Baek Jong-won's restaurant mainly eats fried noodles with pot meat and seafood soup noodles, which is very cheap at US$10 per person. I really like Korean fried noodles 🥺It tastes different from Korean restaurants in China. I'm not very interested in the pot pork and seafood noodle soup, so I think it's just average.

Nitsushima Sauce Crab: ⭐️⭐️⭐️🌛

I’ve never had pickled crab so I’ve always wanted to try it. This one is in Hongdae and costs US$20 per person. I ordered a set meal with crab + tofu soup, but it wasn’t enough, so it was a little expensive. It doesn't taste very raw, and is thick with sauce. I think everyone can accept it, but it will make you tired after eating too much.

Delicious tofu pot: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

In Xincun, various tofu soups + purple rice + eggs + seaweed are priced at US$10 per person, which are very fragrant and go well with the meal. However, the waiter at the restaurant I went to didn't speak much English, so communication was a little difficult.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:22 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.146378 second(s), 30 queries .