Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Travel to Jakarta to watch the CON concert and experience putu made Indonesian cuisine

158 0
Post time 2024-9-13 01:38 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

In order to chase stars and watch concerts, three girls Traveled to Jakarta together. Because we had to go back to school for thesis defense, we only went for four days. I will code this Trip for your reference.

Hotel: We stayed in episode, which is very close to the concert venue ice bsd. It takes about 10 minutes by taxi to the two places. The hotel environment and service are very good. The breakfast is super delicious. It is just far from the city center. It takes about 50 minutes by taxi. So if you need to go to concerts, you can consider this place. If you are just Traveling, it may not be convenient to go to attractions.

Attractions: Because we wanted to watch the concert, we only went to two attractions. Both are the type that can be visited all day long. Miniature Park is a large scenic area with various buildings. After entering the park, you can take a free sightseeing bus to the attractions you want to go. It is quite Indonesian (p7/8). It is a bit difficult to visit all of them. You can only visit the ones you are interested in. pik2 A beach near the airport. You can go there first when you land or set aside time to go there on the day you leave. The beach is very beautiful. There are various small shops and bars. It is a little sunny during the day. It is very suitable for taking a walk in the evening or killing time after dinner (p1-4)

Food: Indonesian food is really delicious. It feels more suitable for Chinese stomachs than Malaysia and Thailand. Putu made is a local Indonesian restaurant on the departure floor of T3 of the airport. It is delicious, especially the Balinese fried noodles. It is highly recommended (50 per person). Lara djonggrang This restaurant is near the city center and is also an Indonesian specialty restaurant. It is said that the owner is a collector. The specialty roast chicken here is sweet and super delicious. However, the decoration and fragrance used in the store are relatively "unique". If you have a sensitive constitution, it is not recommended. You may feel uncomfortable (p9-11)
The cocktail club is said to be ranked 19th in Asia. The atmosphere and service are very good. The three glasses of wine in the blind spot are all delicious and not disappointing. It is just that you need to make a reservation in advance. If you walk in directly, there may be no seats (p12)

In summary, although I only stayed there for four days, I felt very comfortable. The food was delicious and the fun was great. I couldn't get enough of it. It's not the backward city that everyone imagines. Although the locals don't speak English well, they are very enthusiastic. It's a place that my friends and I want to go again.

Jakarta-Travel to Jakarta to watch the CON concert and experience putu made Indonesian cuisine
Jakarta-Travel to Jakarta to watch the CON concert and experience putu made Indonesian cuisine

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 17:21 GMT-8 Processed in 0.238611 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list