Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Asia's first, Macau Versace Hotel afternoon tea and accommodation experience detailed version

166 0
Post time 2024-5-31 05:07:17 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The hotel, which started trial operation last year, is the first in Asia and is located in the Grand Lisboa Resort in Macau.

Let’s talk about their afternoon tea first. It is located next to the lobby on the first floor of the hotel, at the Jiale Bar (p2) on the right side of the front desk. 🩵The decoration is mainly blue, more like Tiffany blue. For afternoon tea, you can choose a set meal for 2 people, MOP888, which includes three layers of desserts, 2 kinds of each, and you can also choose two drinks + p4 caviar. Overall, it is quite rich. Each tableware has the brand logo "Medusa" pattern. Because I went there on Thursday afternoon, there were not many people, so you can walk in directly or make an appointment by phone in advance.

Accommodation experience

There are 4 hotels in Grand Lisboa. From the appearance, there is not much difference, except that there is an additional "Medusa" head. The decoration inside the hotel also includes this element (p6-p7)

There is a small gift for check-in in the room, a welcome card + a plate of fruit + chocolate (p8)

The interior style of the room is a bit tycoon style, without too many brand-related items. There is a super large "Medusa" head printed on the glass of the bathroom (p10)

Luckily, I was assigned a room facing the garden. It is not exclusive to Versace, but shared by all hotels in the resort. It is on the 3rd floor and you have to walk to other places to enter (p9)

When I booked, I happened to see a special price of 1500r per night, which should be considered relatively affordable for luxury goods

Because it is a shared resort, there is a very small Versace boutique downstairs in the hotel, which mainly sells accessories and some clothing, and there is no counter. The hotel facilities are quite complete, including restaurants, swimming pools, gyms, and SPAs. However, there are fewer things in the resort. I saw four restaurants in operation, which are a bit expensive. This time I mainly wanted to experience it, and I can say that I have stayed in a high-end hotel.

Macao-Asia's first, Macau Versace Hotel afternoon tea and accommodation experience detailed version
Macao-Asia's first, Macau Versace Hotel afternoon tea and accommodation experience detailed version

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:46 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.146651 second(s), 28 queries .