Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

A paradise built on a cliff, a romantic and timeless honeymoon destination. I Bali Alila Hotel

455 0
Post time 2024-5-15 03:30 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

A paradise built on a cliff, witnessing a romantic and eternal honeymoon destination. Alila Hotel

A cliff-view hotel on the Indian Ocean

Alila Villa Hotel is based on the concept of natural ecology. Looking at the horizon at the end of the Indian Ocean in the distance, the magnificent and romantic scenery is like a majestic painting written by nature. It is the most famous honeymoon in Bali. resort.
Bali-A paradise built on a cliff, a romantic and timeless honeymoon destination. I Bali Alila Hotel

Alila Villas Uluwatu is located on the Phuket Peninsula on the southern coast of Bali, Standing on a limestone cliff more than 100 meters high in the Indian Ocean, has mountains on its back and faces the sea, with a magnificent and romantic cliff sea view.

Bali-A paradise built on a cliff, a romantic and timeless honeymoon destination. I Bali Alila Hotel
■ Bali

Bali, known as the "Island of the Gods", has always attracted millions of Tourists from all over the world with its unique island environment and highly civilized folk art. . This paradise-like resort has become Indonesia's largest tourism market.

■ Alila Villa Hotel on the Cliff

“Alila” comes from Sanskrit and means “surprise”. This word aptly expresses the hotel’s unique personality and The guest experience here. It is located on the top of the Uluwatu cliff in southern Bali. The charming "Sunset Cabin" hovers over the cliff. It also has a 50-meter-long outdoor infinity pool overlooking the Indian Ocean.

■ Sunset Hut

The Sunset Hut located on the cliff bank is a The most eye-catching rest area of ​​Leila Uluwatu Hotel, in addition to panoramic views of the vast Indian Ocean scenery, the sunlight shines through the wooden fence here. Hitting it on the soft couch, it exudes a lazy atmosphere.

■ Aerial Yoga

In the morning, do yoga in the bird's nest on the cliff. Accompanied by the sound of waves, you can completely relax your body and mind and set the perfect tone for the next day's Journey. .

■ An infinity swimming pool between the sea and the sky

There is also a 50-meter-long outdoor infinity swimming pool on the top of the cliff. , it was rated as the most spectacular swimming pool in the world by CNNGO.com in 2017. It is open for public use. There are showers, changing rooms, and restrooms next to the swimming pool. When you are tired, you can enjoy the entire Indian Ocean view on the lounge chair.

■ Design with the concept of natural ecology

The hotel was designed by the award-winning Singaporean architecture company WOHA. With the concept of natural ecology, the pavilion and swimming pool are connected with various paths and spacious The living areas are connected, and coconut trees, pools, stones and rattans all exude the atmosphere of nature and traditional Balinese, bringing people a cool and luxurious living environment.

■ Open Pool Villa

■ Lava Rock Roof

The hotel has a total of 84 villas, which are distributed in steps according to the terrain. The roof of each villa is covered with black porous volcanic stone, which not only can insulate, It is also beneficial to the growth of vegetation.

■ Corridor

The designerused bamboo as the ceiling to provide sufficient lighting and ventilation to the interior. This reduces the use of lighting and air conditioning, and allows the sea breeze to gently blow through every corner of the room.

■ Environmentally friendly bedroom

Each suite of rooms has an independent swimming pool and pavilion, which not only offers sea views but also perfectly creates a private space. The walls are made of local Indonesian batu palimanan stone, and the wood in the design is recycled from railway sleepers and telegraph poles, fully embodying the concept of environmental protection and ecology.

■ Vibrant trees and greenery

The white stone roadside leading to the villa area is covered with various local flowers and plants. Under the bright sunshine, the accompanying private swimming pool sparkles. Sparkling, every plant also appears to be full of vitality.

■ Restaurant

■ Bali’s traditional specialties

You can taste delicious food in the hotel’s restaurant Bali’s special healthy food. The open restaurant has a modern and fashionable design, soft and elegant style, and unique tableware, so that every visitor can have a unique dining experience.

■ Private dining area

In addition to the shared long table, there is also a <span style="font-weight: bold;">private dining area< that is full of Balinese characteristics. /span>. The window screens made of scrap molds are full of modernist paintings, and the restaurant creates a relaxed and pleasant atmosphere under the soft candlelight and colored lights.

■ Pavilion restaurant by the pool

Guests can also choose to dine in the outdoor pavilion, while intoxicated by the aroma of delicious food and enjoying the romantic 360-degree sea view, which is full of comfort.

■ The most unique wedding

The beauty and tranquility of Bali and the perfect luxury of Alila Hotel have made it a honeymoon destination, and many couples (or couples) have chosen it. here. The most distinctive wedding venue is the "Sunset Cottage". On this cliffside platform, it is surrounded by endless magnificent views of the Indian Ocean. Reflected and witnessed by the sea, the wedding becomes more sacred and romantic.

■ Honeymoon Resort

In the morning, after doing aerial yoga, take a leisurely stroll in the river valley, or go surfing on the beach under the cliff; in the afternoon, taste exquisite specialties at the sea view restaurant; in the evening Pick a romantic spot to dine, share some sweet whispers...this honeymoon becomes so special at Alila Hotels.

■ Hotel after sunset

A resort paradise hotel, without the hustle and bustle of the city, only the peace where everything returns to silence. Here, every inch of stone tiles is carefully crafted, and every detail exudes a romantic atmosphere, ultimately outlining a world-famous honeymoon destination. In Bali, there is only Alila Uluwatu.

Project information
Address: Jl. Belimbing Sari, Br, Tambiyak Desa Pecatu, Uluwatu

Affiliated Group: Ali La Hotel Group

Architecture and Interior Design: WOHA

Video Planning: DAT Film and Television

VR Technical Support: Heiou Technology

VR Marketing Services: Unbounded Integration

Photography: Alila Villas Uluwatu, journalofajetsetter, wayfarersatlas, Tripadvisor

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-19 08:04 GMT-8 Processed in 0.213864 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list