Jakarta-Thousand Islands, Jakarta
Indonesia🇮🇩 In addition to Bali, Thousand Islands in Jakarta is actually worth visiting. One day is enough (not recommended to stay overnight). Each island is small in size and the price/performance ratio is quite high. There are 10 islands in total. You can choose the island, each island is far or near, white beach🏖️light blue water🌊, there are relatively few recreational activities, the main thing is to see the scenery and take pictures. You need to go to the Lobby Marina Ancol Pier (🈺️Time is 6 to 18 )⛵️Buying tickets, I went to Pari Island (60 minutes). There were 6 of us, including a local driver who could speak Chinese. Because the big cruise ship 🚢 had to wait in line for a long time, and there were many people and the air was bad, so we took extra We paid to rent a speedboat 🚤 (including round Trip). As soon as we landed, we were picked up by a local Tour guide. The island is full of local residents and there are many tourists. The tour guide took us to his own house 🏠 to change clothes and put on wetsuits 🤿 I went into the water and put on makeup for an hour. The first activity was diving. I put on makeup on the beach. I didn’t take any photos of the beach. The photos of the diving were also a mess. I regretted it so much, so I suggested putting the diving at the end. Or not, it looks better when taken on the beach, woo woo 🥹 And I didn’t bring a swimsuit 🩱 The T-shirt I bought in the store (faded!) does not sell women’s swimsuits, so it is recommended that babies who go diving in the water must bring it! It will also be nice to take pictures. The tour guide will help you dive and take pictures for free. I can’t swim like a landlubber. The driver of the brain pump should have signed up for us. The tour includes diving and lunch. Lunch is tofu, fried chicken breast, rice, and potato chips. , we ordered extra meals in the store ourselves, although they were not delicious, the total cost of diving for 6 people🤿➕The cost of lunch for one day was 5k

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-3 06:24 GMT-8 Processed in 0.136564 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list