Foxy Spa, a community spa in North Jakarta, where I had anal sex with the girls

132 0
Post time 2024-8-30 02:47 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

[Store]: Foxy Spa
[Room・Sauna Fee]: 200,000 Rupiah
[Bang Fee]: 400,000-500,000 Rupiah

Jakarta-Foxy Spa, a community spa in North Jakarta, where I had anal sex with the girls

After entering the store, choose a lady based on the photo. I chose a lady and confirmed with the waiter whether the lady was slim. After the lady came on stage, I found that her figure was fine, but there was a big gap between the photo and the real person. The usual service process is massage first and then sex. I want to have two guns, so I skipped the massage and started the battle right away.

The lady's reaction was outstanding. I applied lubricant on the lady's buttocks and stimulated it. The lady only put up symbolic resistance. Based on this, I concluded that this was a lady who was at the mercy of others. Although the lady claimed that she didn't like anal sex, I still forced it. At first, the lady complained that it was painful, so I stopped for 5 minutes and didn't move.​

Me: "It doesn't hurt now, does it? Is it comfortable?" The lady: "It doesn't hurt anymore." Me: "I'm going to have two shots today, is that okay? The second shot will be very fast, don't worry. I'm a gentleman." The lady: "Whatever you want." In that case, don't blame me for being rude. I didn't care about the lady's complaints and shot on her face. The first battle was completed.

I was a little tired, so I drank beer and the lady gave me a massage. After 10 minutes, I started the second battle and went straight to the back door. The lady kept complaining, but I didn't hear it and sprinted at full speed. I shot very quickly. I had two shots in 1.5 hours and was very satisfied. I gave the lady 500,000 Rupiah including the tip. I guess I will choose this lady again next time I come to the store.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:00 GMT-8 Processed in 0.120509 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list